Can't start BFA "Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D." Quest

This is frustrating…Blizzard?

1 Like

What’s extra cute is that it takes 8-9 days to try and get a response to a ticket and they attempt to auto close it.

2 Likes

Day 21 still not working and no response from Blizzard support on their own forms.

2 Likes

Will keep posting on here until they fix this game breaking bug

2 Likes

I was told to do the achievement on a different character but i would have to do ready for war and id rather uninstall than do that rn

3 Likes

Unfortunately this is a dogwater solution, since you either boost, start a fresh character, or faction transfer if you’re in my shoes. I literally have no other horde character to attempt this with and to make matters worse you can’t even race change to complete this either.

3 Likes

by the time they actually fix this ill have ended up doing it on another character.

2 Likes

I had the same issue and also initiated a ticket with the text of Nishana, is really awful that keeps us away from this but I hope one day it would be fixed.
Also, what a pain in the a$$ is to get the Zandalari, they should give us the zandalari by doing the Achievement Zandalari Forever, that would be the easiest way to fix this tbh.

1 Like

It seems like the only way to get anything done is for everyone to put in a bug report daily and keep putting in tickets to the GMs.

1 Like

I Agree with you, i received a copy paste Answer, and i will continue everyday sending a bug report for this quest until we get this solved.

1 Like

Bump. Still not working. Ticket was filed and answered but nothing solved. Even after a month and some.

1 Like

I am continuing to submit tickets to GMs until someone gives an answer for why they cannot give the quest. I am also now submitting this bug daily as I’ve been told that volume/quantity of reports matters. If not enough people are reporting it then they won’t fix it. If all the people in this thread reported it on top of posting here they might take action.

5 Likes

Another day another bug report sent

4 Likes

Still nothing working. Ticket sitting in limbo again.

2 Likes

Being diligent and adding another bug report.

3 Likes

Bump, still an issue and Blizz said in my ticket there is no timeframe or plans to address this issue, their suggestion was to level a new character.

1 Like

Were you able to find a way?
Im in the exact same place now.

1 Like

There’s nothing quite like spending hours pursuing a longwinded quest line only to get toward the very end and not be able to progress due to a bug Blizzard has known about for more than two months.

1 Like

Another day and another bug report. Along with that another bump. Maybe we’ll reach the largest thread in the bug report forum at this rate.

1 Like

160th comment, can confirm still not working, sent ticket to ask for achievement was denied apparently this worked for some people either way bug is still very present. Thank you Blizzard

2 Likes