Can't start BFA "Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D." Quest

So I’m doing the BFA Horde War Campaign on a Dracthyr Evoker, and I’ve gotten all the way to the Fury of the Zandalari storyline, but after completing the “Retaking the Outpost” quest, only “Putting the Gob in Gob Squad” was available from Patch and not “Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D.”, which is keeping me from progressing any further.

I’ve tried various combinations of leaving the area, reloading, relogging, and restarting, but the quest isn’t showing up. As far as I can tell there’s no other requirements for this quest, so I’m not entirely sure if it’s something I’m missing on my end?

56 Likes

I’ve been having issues with the war campaign as well, not just on my evoker though. I finished putting the gob in gob squad, and the next quest never popped up. opened a support ticket and it says average wait time is 45 days…

10 Likes

Same issue on my Horde Evoker, i just submitted a ticket. Tried everything i could think of as well. Ticket claims ill be assisted within 24 hours so we’ll see.

7 Likes

has there been a respone to this ticket im stuck at the same spot with my Evoker as well…

6 Likes

I’ve had a ticket in for 5 days now and nothing yet. it says the average ticket wait time is 47days

6 Likes

I had the same issue - Completed Gob Squad Quest and Re-rebuilding never showed up - and put in a ticket. After about 24 hours I got an automated response telling me to do all the things I had already tried - relogging, leaving the area, looking it up on wowhead, etc.

I will note, I am also on an Evoker.

6 Likes

This has literally been broken for days now. Respond, or let us know it’s on the engineering team’s agile board to fix. Hearthing, re-entering zone doesn’t work. Needs to be fixed in code base…

7 Likes

Bump, still an issue

7 Likes

Pretty Mad right now. stuck on this quest after bashing my head against wall for 2 days trying to unlock the trolls. This is an issue and has been for a while. No support to speak of and trying to find out what part of what quest you are on for what achievement is darn near impossible

8 Likes

Bump, still an issue

7 Likes

Same here playing an Evoker and was trying to unlock Zandalari Trolls. I put in a support ticket three days ago so we’ll see what happens.

6 Likes

Bumping this. I’m having the same issue on an evoker.

3 Likes

Yep i am having the same problem, i just want to unlock new races.

3 Likes

same issue here. Blizz please fix this i just wasted 6hrs doing this stupid confusing questline, and i got stuck on the same quest… update on the ticket. it was closed and sent me to the help section to “Save Time” ]X

4 Likes

Still an issue, Was hoping to level a zan troll druid to 60 for my DF main when will this get resolved or can you please transfer the achievement to a different character so i can complete it

4 Likes

Hi all. I am also having this issue on my drakthyr evoker. Grinded for hours just to unlock the zandalari and now I can’t even unlock them due to a game bug. Submited a ticket and got an automated response that didn’t help fix the issue. I wish they would tell us they are looking into it at least or give us the last achievement we need since it’s only a step away.

5 Likes

I tried to get someone to share the quest (on my evoker) and it Failed with “Attempt to share quest “Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D.” failed. You are the wrong class for that quest.”

6 Likes

As Evoker? Or another class?

3 Likes

As my evoker.

5 Likes

Same here, also an Evoker.

4 Likes