Can't seem to unlock mechagnomes

Yeah, I’ve checked both. It’s very odd.

1 Like
3 Likes

This is the Alliance alt that has the achievement, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Yeah, I read that on Wowhead and it seems like I’ve done all of that. The only thing I can’t do is go to the embassy with a 120 character. Maybe it’ll show up when my alt is 60. Who knows.

1 Like

Yeah, they probably didn’t remove the level cap requirement. Hopefully that’s it. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well with the leveling buff that may be easier to do now.

Love my mechagnomes. I just hate they have so limited haircolors that the base gnomes got. A gnome without pink or green hair is just not as fun : /

3 Likes

They would be so much better, if they had even half of what the normal gnomes have customization wise. They are so limited currently.

2 Likes

I finished mine at level 50 for Mechagnomes. So unless something bugged, that’s not it.

2 Likes

I would play one if they had the option to look totally mechanical (other than just with their heritage armor). Also, if I had more character slots.

I guess if it really bugs me I could put in a ticket.

1 Like

Well that’s unfortunate because…

This is a post from Jan of 2020…

Don’t tell me it’s been bugged this long?! :man_facepalming: :tired_face:

2 Likes

Well none of my Alliance alts are anywhere near exalted with Rustbolt and didn’t they remove the rep requirement awhile back?

1 Like

I hope the gnome options merge one day. The full robot look is something I wanted when requesting mechagnomes so I also hope they add some of that down the line. The Automa and the Jiro look cute, I hope blizz couod fit some of that style of machinery onto mechagnomes too. But mostly want the mechagnomes from northrend full robot options.

2 Likes

100% this.

1 Like

You did the whole storyline of fixing the gnome leader’s heart?

1 Like

Yes, the rep requirements were removed from unlocking the ARs.

But not apparently from being able to see the quest NPCs :expressionless:

That’s the questline, they are trying to start to unlock the Mecha-gnomes. The starting quest NPC and or quest in general is seemingly missing.

2 Likes

Ah well, thanks for the help everyone. Like I said, it’s not like I want to play one so it’s no biggie. Just kinda weird. I’m gonna hit the sack for the night.

1 Like

I mean they could have accidentaly done some of it. I know I did to get that lil gnome to be quiet evertime I was near her on all my alts.

3 Likes

Fair point to be honest.

I would just try to get your Ally toon to 60 and see if that works before jumping to the Rep conclusion. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Yeah, that post from 2020 I linked early actually ended on a good note and was seemingly fixed at some point. So I’m assuming it’s the level cap.)

2 Likes

My lovely Peppermint, thankfully you don’t need to unlock mechagnomes! Their fingers are lockpicks so they can unlock themselves!

In all seriousness, I unlocked them by accident while doing the Rustbolt story. I feel like I picked up the quest on Mechagon island. I thought it was just part of the storyline until I realized at the end I was unlocking them. Lol. I was nowhere near exalted with Rustbolt on my Alliance character (I had done all the requirements on Fenny).

3 Likes

Well I put in a ticket this morning. We’ll see what they have to say in a few days.

1 Like