Urgent Care, Kelsey Steelspark is missing

If Blizz would at least acknowledge that there is a problem, this wouldn’t be so agonizing D: It seems to me that it’s bugged to where only the people doing “Urgent Care” on their mains that they got the achieve on are able to see Kelsey :frowning:

1 Like

I got the issue too even abandoned the quest and picked it up again still nothing.

1 Like

Same here!

I depart for the night, but leave this bump for now. Hopefully, this’ll be fixed in the morning. I want my Mechabois, dangit.

2 Likes

Literally the first thing I attempted to do in 8.3 and it’s bugged. What a let down :frowning:

4 Likes

It looks like you can see her by the fountain by being on the toon that is exalted with the rustbolt. I wanted to do the mission on an alt and even accepted the quest with an alt, but I could not physically see her by the fountain. Hope this helps some.

My exaulted toon is horde side haha. so it doesn’t help

Just checked; having the same problem still.

My Horde main did all the quests to qualify and is exalted. My alliance main has unlocked mechagon and gets the quest…and there’s no Kelsey. Very frustrating.

I need to call it a Night, I was hoping sooner or later Blue post will notice or have word of hot fix, Here hope they fix this tomorrow, But please Keep report coming So that we have this fix

I hear her try and attract my attention but can’t find the NPC to click on.
I did notice that there’s a quest available at the Alliance Emissary building, the same one we’ve used before recruiting the other allied races.

Same here. No Kelsey.

When I look at the Mechagnome flag in the embassy it says I don’t have the achievement for killing King Mechagon even though I killed him and turned in the quest an hour before hand. The achive is also not showing up on the armory. But it still lets me get the quest to start the chain.

can’t see her either

Done the achievements, done the dungeon, done the quests, got exalted, ACCEPTED THE MECHAGNOME QUEST… and Kelsey isn’t spawning. GG

I’ve just logged back in and found her!
She was standing with her back to the fountain facing the inn in Boralus.
I followed her chat bubble, I thought she was in the fountain and that’s why we’ve not been able to see her but she’s there now. At least for me.

i just realised she was on a mission for me. went to chamber of heart, came back. nothing. logging out then back in, nothing. exited game, logged back in - nothing

For clarity’s sake - was that character someone who’d unlocked Mechagon (the Resistance opener quest)?

Edit: False alarm. Zakelwe has EXALTED RESISTANCE, which has been shown to bypass the issue. Gonna test the Mechagon-unlocked characters (Friendly rep).

Update: No dice on the supposedly eligible characters.

+1 having the same issue also

1 Like

Same issue

Same issue here

I really want to make my Mechagnome. I feel if we do not meet the requirements, we should not have been offered the quest, ‘Urgent Care’ at the SW Embassy.

It’s just confusing and disappointing. I’m more than happy to put in the work to meet the requirements, but the game is telling me I have.