Can't login with my main

World server is down apparently, or so the most recent message I’ve received while trying to login says.

are we going to be compensated for this because its not our fault we pay you to keep this stuff from happening

We’re getting an error that says that “A character with that name already exists” when we’re trying to log in

Mine just suddenly came back on. Is it fixed?

Yeah, it did this to me yesterday, and again now.

So who else is here, their character locked out?

1 Like

Why is this game $15 a month?

2 Likes

I’m here xD this happening to everyone right this second?

Mine was, but it’s back up, and I got back in to being nearly dead. At least they’re working on it. I thought I was going to have to rename my character.

Oh well…I’ll give it a few hours. Plenty of other games to play.

Please stop with the “compensation” talk. This kind of stuff happens from time to time. They know about it, Vrak assures us they are looking into it.

Relax

Same here on MG. Apparently someone else has my name and has been using it for the last 20 minutes. How dare they!? Seriously though, this is annoying.

I can’t even log in, now it says world server is down

Because everyone in wow is getting kicked off and some of them are scared their accounts might be taken over or their main was deleted or their whole server full of characters were deleted. That is what it look like from our end.

I know this is off topic but I thought the new patch went smoothly. First time it has messed up for me. Glad it is being looked at as we type.

guess N’zoth is too powerful for even blizzard servers to handle

3 Likes

Just happened to me as well, was turning in a quest after killing a rare, massive “desync”, then teleported ontop of qhest turn in, tried to talk to quest turn in and get disconnect. Tried to log back in “Your name is already taken” error

1 Like

same here I can login with my alt but my main is showing name already exists. aggramar server.

Not likely, Thehulktank, not unless it persists for a long time, which I don’t see happening. Yes, your subscription pays for access to the game but it does account for other downtimes, scheduled and unscheduled.

I’ve created a new thread that would be better suited for updates so I’m going to lock this one up. Please follow this thread for updates: