Cant fly into Vol dun

They JUST marked the quest complete for me! I’m so excited! ^.^

4 Likes

Already did that but thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

I resubscribed so that I could complete the achievements to unlock zandalar troll only to be stuck on this quest!
one would think bliz would fix this bug asa but apparently not.
I have been trying to get in vol’don to no avail for at least one week.

hmm, the response to my support ticket (which took a couple days to get a resolution):
“Thank you for taking the time for contacting us. It’s my understanding that you were having problem with the quest “Into the Dunes”.
We understand your frustration and I’m sorry for your inconveniences. After some review, we found that it was a known issue, but it has been fixed by our dev team now. You should be able to get through it normally. You would need to make your own way to Vol’dun and hand in at Nisha.”

before logging on, i took that to mean that they had actually fixed it. now, it looks like maybe the GMs just bumped me thru… in any case, i was able to complete it this morning. so if you haven’t put in a report to CS, i’d recommend that.

Please see this thread for what I found at post #27.

Curious if this works for anyone. Maybe they already fixed it so it might be irrelevant.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/into-the-dunes-bug/1253924/26

I have bugged this quest too. 2nd day of waiting and nothing. Ignore from support.

1 Like

If you have a ticket in, you’re not being ignored - they are busy and will get your ticket once they handle tickets ahead of you.

3 Likes

Just encountered the glitch. Says the glitch has been patched but it has not. Still active in the same way you described.

There can be more than one cause for a bug. Blizzard did patch it. It did work for some players that had the bug before. If you are still having the issue, you need to file a bug report. QA does not take bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

3 Likes

12 hours waiting got a automated response, been waiting another 12 -_-

same here, also found another glitch for the quest “Fangs of the Devourer” today where a necessary portal doesnt spawn and relogging and turning off addons doesnt work for that either. Tickets are unanswered so far.

Did you disable them or reset your UI. Disabling doesn’t remove all the changes an addon makes so it can leave issues active.

Have you filed a bug report? GMs don’t fix bugs. In a few rare occasions they are permitted to “complete” the quest for you. The Vol’dun bug was only the third one I’ve known of since I started playing in Vanilla.

4 Likes

3:00PM central 6/12/22 still broken

Then that means there was something wrong with the fix they pushed.

Put in a ticket and tell the. The fix is not wprki g and ask them to mark it complete.

Still broken

Posting in Customer Support will not get it addressed. If you have found a bug you need to file a bug report. QA doesn’t take bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

Bumping this thread with “me too” or “still broken” will not bring this to the attention of the ones who fix bugs.

Edit:

6 Likes

Are you just chiming in for the sake of it? Or did you read anything before that where there is a way to get around it?

There. I saved you the trouble of having to find it.

2 Likes