Cant fly into Vol dun

June 6th, 5:23pm, US. Still an issue for me as well. guess I’ll wait till tomorrow to play after the reset.

2:45am central on 6/7/22 still broken…

Having the same issue. I did an uninstall of the game and am now waiting for the game to finish installing so I can try again. Will be about another hour before I can make another run after the install. Only 50% complete. Will let you know if this fixes it.

Most likely it won’t, unless the downtime scheduled a bit later includes a fix.

2 Likes

luckily I am just trying to finishing getting my level 43 blood elf to level 50. I can always finish the last levels in another zone. May just have to change how I upgrade my alts for awhile if this isn’t fixed.

the uninstall game and reinstall game didn’t fix the problem. But at the same time when I used Alt F4 like suggested at the time of the problem it just takes me back to the quest giver to mount up again. So basically stuck in a loop. I did manage to explore and get some flight paths into Voldun but without that quest there are no quests there except for the side quests.

If you want your character’s problem to be added to the information about the bug, you need to file a bug report.

3 Likes

Today’s update did in fact NOT fix it.

1 Like

So much for unlocking the Vul’s.

1 Like

well my uninstall game and reinstall it didn’t fix it. Using Alt F4 at the point of the problem like suggested by support didn’t do anything but take me back to quest giver. Good thing I am only trying to finish 7 more levels so I can take my Blood Elf to SL. The bug has already been reported and it didn’t get fixed.

Do archology or dungeons that will get u those 7 lvls.

found the cave where Meerah saves us but no Meerah. Seems odd that others were there helping Meerah escape but others can’t even get there for the next quest. Oh well, guess I’ll just go back to Nazmir to finish my levels.

I logged a ticket with CS, ask them to mark the quest as completed and you can then fly to the end and hand in. Bug is resolved for me now.

2 Likes

Perfect, so the “CS assistance is needed” statement in that article is the correct one then. Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I had this issue, and summited a ticket and a GM advanced the quest. Now I’m stuck on An Explosive Exit. I can’t click on the wagon.

What fault-finding steps have you taken? Looked up wowhead comments on the quest for similar experiences and possible work-around? Submitted a bug report?

Disabled all my addons, restarted Wow, reinstalled wow. Now I was going to quit the quest, leave the area and come back and retake the quest.

Looking at wowhead comments this seems to be solution that has worked. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, that did work, but I still think Vol’dun is cursed.

2 Likes

I am wondering if the people who work on bugs and fixes these problems are not hired, or in place to address them??? It seems like no one addressing or trying to fix these bugs. So many bugs have been reported and have yet seen any progress or solutions in weeks.