Cant Character Transfer - "Active Auctions"

For reference, this is the conversation I had with them,

{Removed}

Appreciated, but not needed. I have logs of the chat.

2 Likes

Varkthris, how the heck isnt this fixed yet!?

1 Like

As far as I can tell, it’s just an extremely complicated issue. Usually anything that deals with our character services is. Of course we want it to be resolved as quickly as it can be, but we also don’t want to vaporize your character or any aspect of the system while trying to get it fixed. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I know its a complicated issue, but its just as frustrating attempting to trial for Mythic content with guilds and being unable to do so due to the restrictions on cross realm mythic pre Hall of Fame.

Will we be notified in game when its remedied or will we have to continue to check the forums?

1 Like

It should be listed with the Hotfixes.

Not sure if this is related to Classic WoW or just Retail in this forum - but i’ve tried transferring on classic server and the first time the transfer did not go through as i had mail left in my box which i had went into and cleared ( nothing in AH either), recieved an email from Blizzard stating i was refunded for that payment.
about 10 mins later i tried to do the server transfer again, I’ve asked others roughly how long they’ve waited and they stated “About an hour” - its been 16 hours now and still not showing my character on the new server… Anyone else experienced long transfer times?

What does it show for the Status in your Transaction History?

1 Like

Shows it as complete, seems like the actual transfer service itself is delayed (still processing)

Paid services tend to be pretty quick, but they can sometimes take up to 24 hours. I’d say if you hit that mark, it would be good to reach out to Billing via Live Chat or Call Back support and see if they can lend a hand.

2 Likes

been having server transfer issue for 2 weeks now and my guild is not happy that ill be missing mythic. Keeps saying i have active auctions but i do not.

1 Like