Cant Character Transfer - "Active Auctions"

Getting “This Character has active auctions.” When I 100% do not. I’m guessing this is related to the recent AH issues.

1 Like

Have you put up any auctions in the last week?

I’m having the same issue today. I had put up auctions yesterday, but they’ve all been cancelled and/or sold - and I’ve collected them from my mail box.

1 Like

I’m wondering if you may have gold that hasn’t yet been delivered from the issue last week.

I am having the same issue . any updates on this being fixed?

There’s another issue that cropped up after Wednesday’s hotfix regarding sold auctions, last update was that it was known and they were looking into it.

No updates at this time, but we are aware that some characters seem to have this restriction despite not having auctions or mail. Sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

if we open a ticket can a GM fix it for us so we can transfer? or do we just have to wait?

Right now, a Game Master cannot fix this :frowning:

1 Like

Is there an estimate on if this will be fixed by the time Mythic opens or is still “when its fixed its fixed”? I think thats the big anxiety inducing point for a few people.

2 Likes

No, sorry we don’t have an estimate that we can offer

2 Likes

I think I understand why this is happening. I had an auction running when the patch hit. I’m guessing my auction is stuck in the “Old” AH preventing me from xfering.

Can we delete our character and get it restored then xfer?

My honest guess, this error probably would also prevent a character deletion.

It doesn’t, I just tried it but it doesn’t help. When I restore it and try to purchase the transfer it still says there’s active auctions.

Yup same here. I tried it day 1 I got this error. Doesn’t prevent deletion at all which is weird because you can’t delete your character if you have auctions or mail right? sounds like a headache for the devs to fix.

1 Like

I was hoping today’s reset would have cleared this up but alas, I still have invisible “active auctions” as well

Just for clarification, we have confirmed that is not at all what is happening.

2 Likes

Just spoke with live chat as a last ditch effort to get my character xferred for mythic to no result However I did get some interesting information from them.

Apparantly if your character is offline for 8 hours in a row it will try and resend the mail again and fix itself - even if it failed to do it the last time you were off for 8 hours in a row. So basically whenever you log off make sure its for 8 hours.

I’m not entirely certain what that Game Master was referring to but how long you have been logged out of the character is irrelevant. I will follow up with them so misinformation isn’t being provided.

3 Likes