Can't Change Worgen Human Form

I can confirm, it won’t let me lock in Human Form.

I also notice when I change my Worgen form, the human form changes, and vice versa. The two forms should be separately customizable, no? Then what’s the issue?

When I re-sit on the Barber Chair, and change just my human appearance, it accepts it. But when I check to see if it kept my Worgen appearance, it ends up changed for random options. Making adjustments to both seems to prevent me from accepting the changes to my character.

2 Likes

Can confirm, I hit the button but nothing happens, it wont let me finish the customization.

I heard WrA barbers have been rather buggy in particular.

Right after the patch I was able to customize both forms separately just fine, but now it wont let me save any changes to my human form at all. When changing the features in either form it acts linked, but changing human form does not save or change worgen form. (I have all addons turned off and have logged in and out, still wont save human form changes. Have tried at SW, new Dalaran and Boralus barber shops)

Bug started happening after a texture glitch was fixed on one of the female worgen fur skins, dunno if the two are related.

1 Like

Confirm, but it wouldn’t even change my worgen form eyes either, but it took my money.

Can still confirm. Got my worgen looking pretty, got her human form pretty, switched back to worgen form and it was completely changed.

This is not a WRA issue. This is game wide.

I had this problem as well, and it seems like human appearances are still somehow tied to the worgen form, if I make a change to worgen form, I can one at a time change the face face shape or skin color

There IS a workaround.

If you set your worgen form first, then go back in and do ONLY the human form, ONLY using the arrows, do not hit the dropdowns, you can set it and it won’t change your worgen form.

28 Likes

Can confirm, this workaround worked for me!

3 Likes

That worked for me too, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! A friend and I were struggling with this for over an hour. Worked like a charm for us!

1 Like

Was also having the same issue as everyone above, but very glad that the workaround seems to have allowed me to change my 2 forms sucessfully!
(seems like a very strange bug to be specifically targeting dropdown menus but there you go)

1 Like

The real MVP. Thank you.

“You can’t do that while in the barber shop”

“I can’t get my haircut?”

#WorgenProblems

3 Likes

Same. I went straight to Stormwind and changed the worgen form appearance. Then clicked at the human form and also changed the appearance. But when I clicked “Accept”, it didn’t “Accept”… clicking the button basically did nothing.

So I exitted the changing appearance menu and started over with just worgen form, and it was ok, managed to Accept. Then I decided to try to alter just human appearance, but still not accepting.

Then I tried to change into human form to see if that might help: nope.

Then I logged out and back in and tried to change just human appearance both transformed and in human form, but the “Accept” button just decided to take a day off.

Also, I didn’t see a tail option.

Can confirm the issue is still occurring after today’s maintenance. I’ll give the workaround a try for now. Thanks!

I’m having this issue as well! I wanted to change my Worgen’s human appearance but it kept changing my Worgen appearance as well.

I can also confirm that the work around that Arahe posted works. As long as you use only the arrow keys beside each option, then you can modify one form without impacting the other.

I would recommend saving after completing one form, then going in and doing the other. Whatever the problem is, it does seem to be related to using the actual dropdown.

1 Like

Same issue on my Worgen Hunter.

I cannot get Human changes to stick, period. When I make any edits to my Worgen’s human form, the Accept button breaks and will not react to any clicks. When I edited only my Worgen form and clicked Accept, it worked, but it gave me a random Human form; it’s not even what I had before entering the Barber Chair.

Edit 1: I tried reloading UI and that did nothing. I logged out and back in, and my Human form was set with every option to choice 1.

Edit 2: To get a Human that wasn’t creepy everything-option-1 Human, I had to (1) create my Human, (2) switch to the Wolf form, (3) change one thing on Wolf form, (4) switch back to Human form, Accept. However, now my Wolf form isn’t the one I wanted.