Can't access Dragonflight starting quest at level 71

I leveled this hunter to 71 in pre patch. Now when I go to Stormwind Wrathion is not at the keep and when I take the boat to the Dragon isles none of the initial NPCs are waiting with the starting campaign quests in Waking Shores. Adventure mode is unlocked on my account so I do see starting quests for Plains and Azura, but not Waking Shores. Is there a way to start these quests? I assume this is not intended.

4 Likes

Same issue here. Although my level 70 alts that progressed the same way (through the pre-event) did not have this issue. Step through the protal to Valdrakken, dungeons and world quests are avaiable. At level 71, however, nothing triggers. No quest, no dungeons, no world quests, nothing.

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. None of my Horde 70s can see Ebyssian and only one of my Alliance 70s could see Wrathion at the SW keep. I made a new level 10 Void Elf and she could get the quest.

1 Like

Wow, I placed an in game ticket on Tuesday. Sent a screen with detailed explanation and basically was told we don’t restore anything, go to the forums. They actually sent links to the forums, LOL. Not even a yes we know this happens and it’s on our list.

Imagine your car breaking down, taking it to a dealership for repairs, and they hand you an address for a friends repair shop. I know that’s an exaggeration, but it’s not far off from their response. Frustrating to say the least.

They told me to go to wowpedia and read a guide. Twice! WOWPEDIA! Not even Wowhead. So disrespectful.

I’m also having this issue on multiple characters. I posted in the bug report forum, and it would probably help if others having the problem added to that thread.

This thread started in the bug forum about a week ago. One of the mods moved it here.

I’ve had an ongoing ticket with support that just keeps pointing me to wowhead. I’m pretty sure they are aware, but it’s really low on their list if it’s on it at all. The last reply I got said I don’t need the quests to continue so that response doesn’t bode well.

I’m done worrying about it at this point, but wish all of you luck. Blizzard support has really taken a nose dive.

Just logged on and the quest “the dragon Isles await” is available!

I hope it’s available for everyone and Good luck in the Isles.