Canceled Sub to Protest Warlock Nonsense

I’m sure all the people you play with will be heartbroken…

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HappySinfulAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

5 Likes

People like you are so weird.

It’s a mmoRPg tho

3 Likes

Too late I stole it.

5 Likes

I resubbed to support it.

Guess we cancel each other out. Bring on the paladins for other races next!

12 Likes

Yeah just give us Eredar instead!

2 Likes

I resubbed my wife who doesnt play to get RaF bonuses for a year, so your loss is null.

Honestly if folks are gonna be THAT fickle, they can just leave. Why would anyone want business with customers that give up that easy?

3 Likes

Let me explain something to you. The Lore to Warcraft is made up. None of this is real or ever happened. Its not Historic events. Due to this at any point you can make up new lore to explain away any change you want to make

Many years ago back in college a Professor of one of my creative writing classes said “How do you kill a vampire?” The class started spitting out answers. He replied with “you are all wrong. You can kill a Vampire any way you want to because Vampires dont exist.”

See where I am going with this? There is rules what so ever with works of fiction because its fiction.

7 Likes

Lol no you didn’t.

3 Likes

Debating either going kul tir or light forged lock for the lols

1 Like

I’m buying a second sub and using it just to make 50 lf draenei locks :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

LF draenei, which could already be SHADOW priests, are getting warlocks? Oh lawdy, I believe I’m being afflicted with the vapors.

1 Like

There actually is for light forged - read the quest text carefully on the unlock quest

I understand your point, but wouldn’t the class have all been right? Hard to say they’re all wrong, followed by the statement that, basically, there are no wrong answers, lol.

1 Like

We all gave answers we were a definitive way to kill one. So no we were all wrong. The professors point was NOTHING is definitive in a story because its a story. You can make up whatever you want to change the story at any time.

1 Like

Understood.

On my end…

TAUREN WARLOCK INCOMING THE MOMENT 10.1.5 Goes LIVE!!!

2 Likes

1 Like