Canceled Sub to Protest Warlock Nonsense

Bye Felicia.

3 Likes

Exactly and it’s not being rude.

The only person it will effect is the OP not the company or other players.

Did you cancel to protest shadowlands? If you want to nitpick lore, lets start with a whole expansion.

Thank you, someone else who knows sl was unneeded

We’re on the verge of nuclear war, the super-rich continually rob and pillage us and the Earth’s resources, Big-Pharma is playing God with genetics, etc. But those LF Draenai, that’s the LAST STRAW!

1 Like

Umm we have been for over 40 years

The only allied race that’s acceptable are the vulpera, alliance should have gotten sethrak in turn instead of…

Diaper gnomes.

1 Like

Hang on, I got you.

3 Likes

Lmao we’ll get used to it they said they planned on making most race/class combos available in The future

2 Likes

The mechagnomes really arnt the most visually appealing,

I for one am looking forward to BE shaman and orc pallys

Me too, I really want to see more Druid and Paladin combos, undead specifically :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

An undead Druid would be AWESOME!!! THINK OF ALL THE KICKASS FORMS!!!

2 Likes

I bet they can. :smirk:

1 Like

Yes, this is the part where the lore got destroyed. /me looks at Shadowlands. Yes… this is the moment… never before.

Same here considering they became Paladins

Gotta love GDs take on these things:

"Don’t just complain here, that does nothing, you need to vote with your wallet!

Also GD:

Nobody wins. We all lose.

Glad the adults who stamped their feet and held their breath got their lolli. Wonder what the next freak out will be, this one is getting stale already.

To me it’s not a who wins and who doesn’t win.

The only thing I see here is the OP trying to convince others to do the same. I have a long running thing of if someone’s not paying my account,it’s my decision at the end of the day kind of thing.

Who knows, maybe there needs to be more of Chromie going goth on us all of the sudden.

I think every WoW player on the face of this earth agrees that SL was a HORRIBLE expac! The only good part about it was how the zones looked…and the vampire ladies :3

2 Likes

SL was first expansion in years that I was online for play for from launch to end.

I know can only speak for self but I think honestly alot of us got really burnt out on SL.

1 Like