Canceled Sub to Protest Warlock Nonsense

No, you answer the question. Where does it say in lore that our characters can not be this class on this race?

I mean a light forged dranei lock does not make much sense. Legion literally chased them across the galaxy trying to kill every last one. Then they find the light which adds more reason as not to. But aside from that player character wise it doesnt matter.

I did, several times. You’ve glossed over my answer over and over again.

Go research. I won’t answer you again until you do.

1 Like

In otherwords, you got no argument to this. Cool story.

If you can’t answer the question, then you need to learn more of your lore.

No Lightforged or maghar, the rest I can unfortunately live with, even if I see a cow summoning demons…

Heck yea, you definitely showed them. Keep fighting the good fight, ummm also can i have your stuff?

I understand that right off that bat, it may not fundamentally make sense right?

However, if you look at it objectively what are the fundamental principals of a Warlock?
I would argue that it is sacrifice of one’s self in exchange for power and a pursuit of Demonic knowledge

When you take a step back and look at it, any race in the game could have that exchange for power.

You could be a light forged Draenei and potentially become corrupted.

I saw it in Shadowlands with the Kyrians falling giving into doubt and becoming Mawsworn.

no bc we have warlocks walking around in alliance and horde like no one even cares so lol just because you chose the “dark” path doesnt mean people are evil and are gonna use it for evil.

This is still and will always be my answer:

You’re opiniated and not too bright. Not a compelling person to talk to, and though I rarely block people, you’ve just joined the list.

Congrats.

1 Like

For what it’s worth I skimmed through your posts in this thread and you’re continuously vague and ambiguous. I don’t think you directly answered anyone outside of “I want a very good reason to justify Warlocks.”

PS We are not the center of the story, we barely exist in the actual lore of the game.

I’ve explained why Tauren and Draenei CANNOT be Warlocks over and over again.

If you “skimmed” my posts, you would have seen that. I’ve explained it here and in other threads many, many times.

Edit: And the person I was telling that to has argued with me in other threads and knows my answer to their question, which they have asked over and over.

You haven’t explained it. You’ve said it would be bad story telling but that’s your opinion. There have been numerous people in this thread alone asking you to explain further and your response is “I already have”.

Your argument on why they can’t boils down to “we shouldn’t allow change”.

Just wanted to point out that maybe you’re not as concise as you think. :man_shrugging:

Why Tauren and Draenei cannot be Warlocks? It’s in the lore, written by Blizzard.

Why am I still explaining this to people and it’s going RIGHT over your head?

There is an ENTIRE storyline about Tauren turning evil when they use Fel magic. The ENTIRE ORIGIN of Draenei explains why There are Man’ari (who are infused with Fel) and Draenei (who refused that infusion).

Do you need more than that? SERIOUSLY?

Also to be clear, you didn’t “cancel” your subscription.

Your game time was up and but decided to channel that woke rage into something and it just happened to be something as silly as every race being able to be a lock

1 Like

"Man’ari Eredar are a branch of the species, which was corrupted by the [Burning Legion] into demons known, by Velen, as Man’ari. Every Man’ari Eredar is in service of the Legion, and most of them are in higher ranks, such as commanders. The word Man’ari refers to being, “Horrifically wrong, something twisted and unnatural and defiled.”

They’re just a tribe maaaaaaaan.

This is entirely incorrect, BTW. We ARE the story.

And anyone saying the PC exists “outside” of their race is also wrong, because we have starting zones that disprove both of those things.

Now read the rest of it.

You’ve missed a bunch.

Here is the Fel Argument…

Oh wait, nothing about the fel.

1 Like

3 of my friends are resubbing because of the new Warlock options. Net positive!

Muh lore.

LMAO.

2 Likes

I don’t need to read anything else.

Man’ari are a branch of (THE RACE) of Eredar. You have everything you need to cement your characters backstory.

Draeni aren’t a RACE they are a tribe of “exiled ones”

If anything Blizzard needs to Rename the base “race” of Draeni to “Eredar”