Nelf mage: Resting My Eyes
Undead Holy Priest: Napping
Lightforged Draenei DK: Sleep
Female Nelf Druid: Unconcious
Tauren Paladin/Priest: Coma
Goblin and Worgen Monks: Torpor
Draenei Shaman: Rigor Mortis
Unlock Priest, Rogue, and Mage for everyone: Dead
Unlock Warlock for everyone: “OMG Blizzard is the worst company Ion is the worst I hope this game explodificates and turns into a pile of ash I’m so mad I’ll quit the game HNNNNNNGH!”

1 Like

Imagine someone calling a lawyer over this.

“Excuse me, I’d like to sue a company please!”
Lawyer, dollar signs in their eyes: “Okay, what did they do?”
"They unlocked a class/race combo in the game I do not like and I want them to reverse it.
Lawyer: “…what.”

I’ve complained about combinations I didn’t agree with in the past more than once…

You think they’ll actually do that?

Nah, this is Blizz we’re talking about. It’ll be just as half-baked as everything else.

Sure, we all totally believe you.

we could use less whining about lore in this game. The lore has been terrible since launch, always amazes me that anyone gives a crap about that drivel.

Warlock lore is actually pretty solid and better documented than most.

The issue is when the ignorant try to make non-issues out to be issues.

Lol oh please, let people play their class/race fantasy, the lore snobs need to get off their high horse.

We the players know more about the lore than the majority of the WoW devs who are currently in charge of the game’s story and lore right now.

2 Likes

Player characters are not part of a hive mind. They have free will. There does not need to be a story quest explaining everything your character does. Warlocks are not born, they’re trained. An individual in this world, who has free will, made a decision. That’s the lore reason.

At least you ratio’d the OP

2 Likes

I really really really hope this is fake outrage

It’s more sad that other people telling them what to do with another persons money.

Yes, that documentation includes that everyone that practices it is touched by fel (breaks maghar lore) uses demonic magic (breaks lfd lore) and summons the same demons that almost genocided 2 races, which 1 of them actively hunted and improsoned it’s users (night elf lore) while the other had it’s practitioners left behind on argus or dreanor (killed by guldan no less) (dreanei lore)

Tell me again how this is not breaking lore? This isn’t plausable like lfd dk’s, turean rogues, or worgen monks.

Lightforged Draenei explode upon death. How is it plausible to make a DK out of nothing?

Light burns, not tare things apart. The corpses would be charcoal basically. But also if the death knights thought they could bring back tirion after he fell into liquid fel after being burned in fel fire, the same logic would apply to lfd.

Also don’t confuse me as a supporter of lfd dk’s. It is just plausible it can happen. Warlocks not so much.

Can I have your gold?

Nightborne cancelling their sub over “destroyed lore”.

lmao.

1 Like