Canceled Sub to Protest Warlock Nonsense

I could see all the fuss if Blizzard said ‘Okay, everyone can be druids now’ without some lore to back up that change only because of all the lore already baked into the class and the races that can be druids.

Druid is going to be the last one most likely, they’d have to tinker with race specific druid models.

1 Like

Which gives them plenty of time to come up with lore behind the change so the forums don’t go up in flames from all the angst over it.

Why didn’t they spend more time working on the lore for Warlocks?

Because it’s not hard to imagine Draenei harboring a fringe element in their society willing to consort with demons for a quick path to power. Which is basically what Warlocks are. I’ll grant you Lightforged Draenei is a bit harder to fathom because one would assume that they would lose that special connection to the light when they became warlocks.

Eh, I could see the Light justifying extreme methodologies as long as they’re still devoted to it.

1 Like

you gotta be trollin lol

Literally no lore was lost or destroyed. but okay.

It would be a very thin line the lightforged warlock would be walking to keep being lightforged, though.

I mean, that’s a classic character concept.

1 Like

Pyromor is punctuation really that hard? Or is that your online persona?

About what?

about this
There is a class action lawsuit in the works

Yes. Many people have been triggered and suffered due to the complete destruction of lore. This was an intentional act and caused serious emotional anguish to many. Not surprising that a class action lawsuit needed to be brought.

and this will be thrown out of the courts so fast faster then the Sony players suing microsoft for trying to buy activision and blizzard

1 Like

Can we say frivolous lawsuit? I knew we could!

The only lawyer that would take a case like this is the ones that advertise late at night on community access tv.

1 Like

I have you beat by many months from way back when players with no self control felt “forced” to do world quests so Blizzard caved to their crying and I’ve never looked back. I knew when they caved into the crying from those with no self control over a world quest that gave no power level needed for anything major that was the downfall.

Just biding my time until next year when it officially is up until then see if they give me a reason to want to return and so far no go.

I would never admit to such a thing.

Don’t know what is more sad. You quitting over something so petty.

Or you making a post to cry about it.

Like legit who seriously cares this much? I run M+ legit every day. I hardly even notice what race other people are playing, because truth is I literally could care less.

And if I don’t like a specific Race/Class combo for whatever reason. Guess what? I just don’t play it. Insane I know.

You act like Lore is the main selling point for WoW anymore anyways. It hasn’t been in like 10+ years. I’d say Cata was the death of the story making any logical sense.

We literally went from fighting Titans in Legion to the next expansion fighting blood trolls. Which if you think about it, makes literally 0 sense ever! They would have been so weak to us after that point. The story has been jacked up for over a decade wake up a little. Clearly that didn’t make you quit.

Being that bothered by something so silly just baffles me I guess. However how I am surprised I don’t really know. This forum is a constant cesspool.

1 Like