Canceled crafting order and item vanished

I canceled a recraft order and my ring vanished. Crafter who is my friend can’t see its no longer in my history

1 Like

I can see a Signet of Titanic Insight in your primary backpack, Baxtx, but not sure if that is the one you are referring to. A Game Master would be able to delve into a bit more, but I would recommend including approximately when it was created and the ilvl of the item to help in their search.

4 Likes

That is the ring and its on my mage but it is not in my backpack that I can see nor in my equipment tab I submitted a ticket

You may wish to give this a go before letting that ticket run its course.

3 Likes

I sent a work order to a guild member for a primal molten warglaive. the work order disappeared from my list and he wasn’t able to make it. I have not gotten my mats back or a completed craft.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Attempted to make Primal Molten Longsword. Crafter declined the order since it was locked up and I never got the mats sent back or a crafted item. Its been about 30 min since this occurred.

yeah that’s what happened to me

This just happened to me. Cancelled an order for Primal Molten Legplates and the items were not returned to the owner. Been waiting 1 hour.

And the artists consortium is down…

At no spot did Vrak claim it was user error. He merely stated what he can see when looking at the character via his tools and never once blamed the person he was responding to.

10 Likes

Just happened to me as well. Had to cancel a personal recraft order, and never got my ring or mats back.

Ticket is saying 2 days. Will it take 2 days to get items back or is this a larger issue that will get addressed faster?

Same issue. I lost a 2h weapon. This is really bad.

Same issue here, life-bound belt floating in the aether at the moment.

Same issue for my friend, I was filling a crafting order for a wand and it vanished after I crafted it. I got the skill up, but never got to “complete” the order. Materials and item lost in the void currently.

It is absurd, Clouders, but “the blue post” claimed nothing of the kind. In the blue post I claimed that I could see a ring in their main backpack, and even stated that I wasn’t sure if that was the ring they were missing.

I also provided advice to edit additional information into their ticket so that a Game Master could look into it a bit more with those specifics.

I’m seeing a number of similar claims, so it is entirely possible that this involves a larger issue. I’m moving most of those to the Bug Report forum so that our QA team can use the information in their investigation. If this is a bug, as it does seem likely to be, we’ll have to see what kind of resolution is possible. The first goal is for a fix to not only prevent this from happening anymore, but hopefully restore whatever was lost.

If the second part cannot be accomplished as part of the resolution, we may need to look at other options. I can’t make a prediction until QA and our Dev teams can get into it and figure out what can be done.

Edit:

I’m going to close this thread so that reports of folks experiencing the same thing can be directed to the Bug Report forum where they’ll do some good.

10 Likes