Crafting Order placed before System reset, dissapeared

Bump for visibility.

1 Like

Bump; recraft on 405 2h Sword. Everything missing, no record of request in the log. Nothing in mail. Nothing in item recovery. Hoping it can get recovered.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Trying to get a 418 primal molten spellblade crafted. Put in my own ticket for it. Hopefully we all get our items and materials back and soon.

1 Like

Good, keep it up. I lost my elemental lariat after I sent the order to a crafter to recrafting to 418. The item vanished. Can’t do my keys without an empty slot.

1 Like

My Elemental laria CRAFT disappeared into the nether aswell. Losing a spark hurts couldnt get mym craft done before raid. xD

1 Like

“Hopefully” they can restore our stuff. Not lookin good bois.

Canceled crafting order and item vanished - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Had an order earlier from a friend sent to me and it vanished, it did end up showing up for me about an hour later, I would expect they’ll likely have this ironed out by morning, and for the time being just don’t put any more in.

1 Like

Bump for diddo

1 Like

Happened to me too. 2 sparks. Concentrated Primal. Food pocket embellishment. All gone. Wish blizzard would post something about this. Seems to be affecting a lot of players.

1 Like

Bump.

Need a blue post to confirm whats happening here.

I’ve lost a number of sparks and 418 items today.

1 Like

My only hope is that when the 12 hours are up my axe will appear in my mailbox.

1 Like

Put up a unstable frostfire belt now its gone

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, was trying to craft a flaring cowl. I’ve sent a ticket in trying to get support to refund me my mats + gold. Really frustrating.

My character is Gonzyuwu on Stormrage

1 Like

Bump because same thing happened to me and am waiting for any sort of response, lost all my mats and 2 sparks and gold/tip!!!

1 Like

I guess our spark for the week is just gone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

Same issue, sent in a ticket when it happened last night

Got an automated response and ticket automatically closed this morning, items still missing.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Elemental Lariat hopes and dreams crushed.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Went to recraft my 405 blacksmithing boots to 418 and the mats, boots, and commission are all gone.

2 Likes

Same 405 glaive lost to the ether they refunded my ore from the recraft but the valuable spark is gone

2 Likes

Same issue here, 418 signet of titanic insight, sent to have recrafted with a flavor pocket. Completely gone.

2 Likes