Can you feel it boosters

Man if thats the metric…a lot of people have some explaining to do

1 Like

Anyone with a job is lazy!

Right? Seems like the only crying I see is from anti-boosters.

2 Likes

That’s my main point! A lot of them level to 60 just to complain. Like, what is their end game goal for Classic WoW? “I did it I hit 60, time to cry all the time in forums?” What? Play the damn game!

I’m not against boosts at all, but you have flame baiters like drinknblink who just post stuff to incite a fight without any reference. Is it my fault you can’t correlate lazy and poor? No it is not. I posted my example how easily it is to be both. See, if you gonna flame at least have some good content to flame with versus being the walking cringe by instigating just cause. I named a top PVE content, a top PVP content, and a top RP content. Vast majority of anti boosters do none of the three. They hit 60 and they think they matter more than the aforementioned examples.

The stuff you say is just stupid that’s why.

I guess 90% of the population is just to “lazy” to hit rank 14.

That sentence alone makes everyone laugh at you.

Sorry I don’t take criticism from people who post on retail toons who can’t even hit 1750 in arena.

No one cares about your dog$%#% retail. no one cares about your easy af mode version of the game bud. No one cares. Cute thinking retail arena is skill though. I would say see you in Gladiator in tbc, but no skill retail clowns won’t make it there.

Sorry, friend, I disagree.

The two methods are completely different.

Every version of retail VS tbc is harder lolwut.

Heck Normal mode raiding in retail is harder than anything will be in TBC.

I mean you did retail arenas back in 2011 when that version was retail and couldn’t hit 1750…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Holy hell dude no one cares how bad you are coming tbc. Just stop. Keep gawking at my level 60 twink mage though like you have cutting edge information.

Achievements are ACCOUNT bound my gnome friend.

I can see everything you have done in all of wow.

K, none of the tbc arena got saved. Anything else?

Better yet, I’ma do the high ground. Get arena 1 tbc classic gladiator then we talk. Good day lazy and poor.

So you’re telling me you were better in TBC than you were in WOTLK?

Since you actually participated in WOTLK arenas, and couldn’t break 1750 you’re telling me you were a glad in TBC?

#MajorDoubt

I barely played wrath. I deleted the game after ulduar and played like month or two later after ICC. I’m quitting Classic Wrath when that comes out. If you did your research, I slam ghostcrawler for a reason.

You have over 100 arena wins in WOTLK.

Yet couldn’t hit 1750.

Keep going man, it’s all making sense.

Maybe you were just to “lazy” to win those arena tho right?

Like I said, enjoy the mute until you get gladiator on real pvp aka tbc. It’s not hard to understand playing arena in wrath for a casualed up game that it was then. Stick to your “retail is skill” logic while jerking off to twitch streamers bud. Get tbc classic gladiator then you get permission to talk since you openly admitted to not even playing wow classic, but all you do is flame the people who do.

You won’t even break 1800 in classic tbc…

There’s going to be way more competition than there was back then when you couldn’t break 1750

so…anyone elses walls close? i must have missed it while i was waiting for my boost to come =)

1 Like

MY boots taste like strawberries!

Nom nom nom

I think you’re full of it on your stats and retail arena is no joke.

But keep going with the “you’re a retail Andy” insults it does nothing for your credibility.