Can you feel it boosters

This thread didn’t age well, did it?

3 Likes

I’m cited in it and I’ve never read it.

And now you know why.

I have still never read it.

Just gonna go ahead and screenshot OP’s post so I can laugh at him later when boosting is still in the game.

Even without boosts, bots can level 1-58 in roughly 2 days because they play 24/7 nonstop.

Not to mention, having to pay $20 or $30 or whatever it is, on EVERY SINGLE BOT? Yeah, that’s not happening.

Lol cute. That’s okay. It is outside of your purview anyway :slight_smile:

Poor OP. If you ever position Blizzard opposite to money in an argument, Blizzard will simply switch sides and leave you there alone.

Are you new to this?

1 Like

I try to not read the garbage others write and try to repeat over and over as if they wrote something that matters.

Nope still nothing doc

I feel it too. Blizzard is even nickel-and-diming gametime purchases nowadays. The worse the situation in retail, the greater the odds for increased monetization in BC classic.

Blizzard is gonna get its cash from somewhere. Anti-retail Id***s don’t seem to realize this. Reap what you sow. Keep bashing and steering players away from retail. :rofl:

This post aged like an egg.

Freshly boosted lvl 58 characters: coming to a raid or battleground near you. In reality though lvl 58 is second best level for those in the 50-59 battleground group and you can just not invite non-60s for raids once boosts are there so as to encourage them to play a little and get better gear.

I’m still waiting to feel something?

What was I supposed to feel?

Oh there it is I think I’m starting to feel it I’m starting to feel victory.

The poor and the lazy always have to complain about something.

Yes. Upvotes from boot lickers are a clear indication of the WoW community as a whole. /s

1 Like

I feel like those 2 things contradict each other in this sense.

To lazy to level.

To poor to buy a boost.

I don’t think you can be both.

If you’re to lazy to level and you buy a boost I guess you can afford it.

If you buy a boost you can afford it but are to lazy to level.

Am I a boot licker?

Most of them are too lazy to play the game at 60. No Naxx clears, no r14, and not even an friendly with bloodsail buccaneers. :rofl:

I don’t think I have any of that either.

And I still actively play