Can you feel it boosters

The walls closing in around you… As you are slowly losing the war. I think the Madseason video may very well be the final nail in the coffin for boosters. There is a good chance that Blizzard will listen to the community and reverse their idea to add the paid boosts into classic.

Another thing to note is that you can effectively use the video’s likes/dislikes as a sort of community poll to gage how people feel about the boosting.

3k upvotes vs 112 downvotes so far… Not looking good for boosters.

117 Likes

Who cares? It’s not a war. We’ll still get boosts and all of this unwarranted arrogance will be for naught.

62 Likes

3k upvotes?! The world has spoken! Blizzard must listen to the guy who has 300k subscribers and puts out a video 3 times a year!

40 Likes

if they are gonna get rid of boosts then they better get rid of mage boosting as thats the only reason why i want the level boost cause i dont want to use a mage to level me up

9 Likes

They should have hotfixed boosting 17 months ago.

29 Likes

Ideally neither should exist. No paid boosting, no mage boosting. Keep leveling and the integrity of the game intact.

42 Likes

Do you really think Blizzard is going to change their mind on making money? You’re obviously smoking something that is killing your brain cells.

18 Likes

Yes. How could you tell?

1 Like

So if boosting is not allowed, it will dramatically change the game.

Instead of mages spamming to sell level boosts and launder bot gold… it will be paladins spamming to sell level boosts and launder bot gold.

And nothing will change, except the demand for gold will be reduced (or redirected to GDKPs).

2 Likes

integrity of the game

lol

5 Likes

Because Blizzard isn’t gonna listen to those that go ‘wha wha wha, its all about what I want.’

3 Likes

The war is almost over. Hopefully blizzard listens to the community; the people who will actually spend the time and money playing and loving their game. Wake up blizz!

4 Likes

You mean minority. And no.

13 Likes

You wish it was the minority lol. Blizz will come around. I can feel it

4 Likes

Again you can look at the video likes/dislikes as being effectively a community poll.

Currently at 3700 upvotes vs 178 downvotes. Meaning 96% of the community doesn’t agree with boosting. Pro-boosters are a tiny vocal minority.

6 Likes

Yeah bro, Blizzard, a company well known for ignoring the feedback of both the community and big platform WoW influencers will surely take notice of this video from a small youtuber.

Gottem!, boosters.

2 Likes

Sorry retail tourists, but unless posting from a level 60 classic main I’m afraid I will have to disregard any of your opinions on how the game should be implemented.

13 Likes

Yeah, clearly, my avatar completely nullifies reality.

Brainlet.

4 Likes

There are more people who want boosts then dont want them. Those that dont want them are just whiny and throwing a fit. It’s gonna be there. its gonna make them too much money.

8 Likes

Listen OP, let’s be real. This isn’t old Blizzard. They don’t care what’s best for the game. This is 2021 Activision-Blizzard. There’s going to be boosts. There’s almost certainly going to eventually be tokens. There’s going to be anything they can possibly sell to players. That’s the sad reality.

5 Likes