Can you feel it boosters

It actually had a boost.

Recruit a friend was 3x xp earned.

It also allowed you to give free levels.

That is not a boost

Level 1 is not the point most people started TBC at, it will not be the point most people start TBC Classic at. If someone wants to boost and get the bare minimum to do TBC that’s not a problem.

Ya but the only way that is the case is if they leveled in classic. They are doing the work just like everyone else, and they spent time playing the game, so they get their rewards for that. That’s how the game was originally designed, and that’s how it should remain since it’s a classic version of TBC.

Actually no because the leveling experience changes after TBC launches. Which is why it’s even less relevant to try to force people to do 1-58.

1 Like

Ya you get increased xp gains so even more reason that you don’t need a boost.

Everything that boosts players in a way that I agree with is not a boost.

Everything that boosts players in a way I don’t agree with is a boost and is bad

Then why is it such a big deal? Please elaborate!

When it was announced for the first time ever that you could boost 1 character to 58 at Blizzcon, I literally went, “oh, OK” and waited for them to move on. Could not have been less important.

Yet here you are, acting like the sky is falling (we all know how that story goes…)

Based off of what? By the way enjoy that boost!

Except that a boost will prevent others from doing it again or for their first time which incentivizes players on the fence about it to do it as well to keep up. WoW is an mmo game, and every player directly and indirectly affects every other player in the game. Continue to push for convenience for the second time in a row and classic will suffer the same fate as retail.

Then why are you here? It’s clearly not a big deal to you, right? So, just log on, keep playing, and pay no attention to the pan behind the curtain.

You could literally store up levels and grant them standing in a city.

That’s literally a boost.

1 Like

What’s the next issue you plan on doomsaying about btw? I mean this is losing steam fast as most people dont care and people like yourself only make it worse.

Boost is optional, it prevents nothing.

That is 110% speculation.

Based purely on… nothing.

Try again.

Well I wouldn’t expect people outside places like this to care so…idk what your point here is. The dude is a level headed content maker that likes WoW.

The audience is classic WoW. The views, likes, comments. All classic WoW. Are you comparing his numbers to some Youtube celebrity or something? This is classic WoW. Not TMZ.

1 Like

The same fate as retail? A game that just broke a record for sales and its 16 years old? Oh, the horror!

1 Like

ah yes, the epitome of “no you’re wrong I’m right shut up”

see you in TBC Classic

When I reference “boosts” I’m talking about the instant level 58 feature that blizzard has decided to call a boost. I’m not referring to a bunch of different things that could be considered boosts under a typical definition of “boost”. This should go without saying.

I think we’re all just waiting to here if blizzard will remove the feature or not like they should. At least that’s what I’m doing, and then I come on here every so often to poke holes in pro boosting arguments because it’s easy and fun

It hypes expansion launches, makes a killing off the initial sale. Then drops to 1/6th of its peak like the seasonal game it is with small spikes of players each patch. I know. I’m one of them.
Edit: Oh then milks whales for the remainder of the expansion cycle.

It’s a seasonal Quick Match MMO. Classic is an MMORPG.

1 Like