Can you feel it boosters

Ya they don’t have to level again because they already leveled to 60. People who didn’t level to 60 would have to finish hitting that mark, or at least 58 before they go to Outlands. That’s how the game works, or at least how it should work.

I didn’t lump people into one group. I said it’ll vary from person to person which is the opposite of lumping people into a group.

Or those people who find the game boring could realize they don’t like it and play something they do like while not ruining the game a second time for the people who actually enjoy it… classic has done fine catering to its demographic over the last two years with a few exceptions. Boosts need to be removed.

Why? Outlands starts at 58, that’s where the majority of players should be.

Just because you have some messed up “I had to walk up hill through the snow both ways” mentality doesn’t make it right.

1 Like

Ya[quote=“Highland-faerlina, post:450, topic:906626, full:true”]
I didn’t lump people into one group.
[/quote]

Oh really? Been doing that since this thread started. We know you’re the elite of the elite in Classic WoW “community” but c’mon, at least stop denying it

Imagine being so attached to the 1-58 grind past when it’s relevant…

No it isn’t null and void. The fact people have more than one character means they are spending more time leveling those characters which is a reason to exclude boosts because those people would then be encouraged to use it rather than level their alt which then removes people from the classic part of the world which you know is the game right? It gets people to the end faster, packs them all into a couple of zones called the outlands, and then they’re gone before you know it because they skipped a huge portion of the game. The fact that people have alts and spend time leveling is a reason to remove boosts not keep them, so you’re argument is the one that is null and void.

I’ve posted my thoughts on why the boosts are bad several times in these forums over the last few weeks, and I won’t repeat myself, but I’ve stated the majority of what madseason said in his video on the topic (which btw was before he posted it, and I say that because I know there is gonna be idiots who say I don’t think for myself; it just so happens two people can think alike), so I recommend you watch his video. Its filled with great points on why boosts are bad for classic.

Imagine thinking it’s irrelevant…

Especially when there’s nothing preventing them from doing it again!

1 Like

It is, hence why so many people are excited for the boost.

Boosters: I like Chocolate but I don’t like Vanilla

You: If you don’t like ice cream then don’t eat it

Classic zealots were never very smart. You can kind of see the wheels turning in that one as he sees vanilla about to be an afterthought to the vast majority of wow players. This is like the last grasp at gatekeeping for them. Sadly we will see it again with WotLK.

Huh that’s funny because I don’t remember starting at level 58 when I started playing WoW during TBC back in the late 2000’s, and thank god for that because I discovered a game that I loved to play. Had I been thrust into outlands back then, I may have been so overwhelmed as a new player, that I may have never stuck with wow to begin with. You pro boosters act as if this boost is an irrelevant decision, but if that’s so, then why should it even be considered? It’s an unnecessary feature that opens the door to many more negative features, and these decisions need to be prevented now before classic goes down the retail route to death.

And any alliance that wants to play draenei or horde that’s doing belfs…

They’re going to be questing/mage boosting. Plus, some people just like leveling and with the xp reduction it’s a little more manageable

1 Like

Except you’re in the minority lol

Still have to level all but ONE of those characters. Again, stupid argument.

You’re shouting into a vacuum my friend.

Also, starting to get the vibe that you’re… just a very toxic player in general. The type of player that makes other players want to quit WoW.

The sad part is, if someone told you they were quitting because of you, your response wouldn’t be “Oh jeez, what did I do?”, your response would be, “WELL GOOD, GO PLAY RETAIL!!!”.

You are actually the exact type of player that makes the game lose subs, and turns it into the casual, retail-like game that you claim to hate so much.

TBC could be compared to chocolate, although, it’s too bad that the original TBC never had boosts. Terrible argument and comparison you tried to make there.

You’re right I don’t remember starting TBC at 58 either, I started at level 60.

1 Like

Yours is the stupid argument friend as you shouldn’t be allowed to skip any of the leveling with a boost, and actually I just respond to others how they respond to me. If you’re respectful to me, I’ll be respectful to you. If you want to be toxic toward me, then I’ll be toxic to you. And as for how I am with players in game, I actually help other players and enjoy my time in game and try to form groups, but continue making your assumptions please.

If that’s the case, it sounds like you leveled to 60, so what’s your point lol…