Can you feel it boosters

Where’d this 51 retail lock come from. Pick a game man!

I did, been playing Classic since it released.

1 Like

I have np with you having an opinion on no boost and respect that. Just understand lots of players supported classic coming as a means to get TBC and WRATH. I have 7 classic toons, lowest being a lvl 7 hunter I just made, rest range from 28 to that 53. I only wanted classic to get to TBC so I look forward to the boost and you should respect that opinion.

3 Likes

When boosts are available (prepatch?) I’m going to boost so hard. Boost all over my keyboard and monitor. HHNNNNNNNGGGG. I’ll then go into trade chat to high five all the other boosters.

6 Likes

Thank god for the stimulis check. 23 boosts incoming

2 Likes

I’m actually planning on winning the lottery. Going to buy 40 million boosts. That’ll teach madseason for making a anti-boost youtube vid.

1 Like

They might as well change the name from Powerball to Powerboost amirite

1 Like

People don’t seem to understand that, lots of players on classic played just to get to TBC and WOTLK.

1 Like

I know thats why im playing it… im even gonna play cata classic to hopefully get to MoP classic

1 Like

I’ll probably stop at WOTLK tbh…

1 Like

Eh nothin wrong with that, WOTLK is my fav, MoP is 2nd

Never really played much MOP, maybe give it a chance eventually… I heard it was like one of the best PVP expacs.

Well that’s when blizzard stopped too

2 Likes

I was just saying I level alts for fun. I think the only way I related that personal experience to boosts was by tryin to make a point about how long leveling takes, so players who boosts will just quit, but honestly I don’t even remember at this point. I don’t know what point you’re trying to make though because your post made zero sense.

my memory of Mists PvP is a little foggy, but I certainly don’t remember ever feeling like there was ever any class that the best way to fight them was to just not fight them

especially as it came off the heels of Cataclysm and the rogue legendary daggers…ugh…

1 Like

No dumb YouTube video is going to change Blizzards mind, if you all don’t want a boost, then don’t buy one.

1 Like

It was highly regarded for its pvp yes but i cant give my opinion on it cause i dont pvp really

2 Likes

honestly I could go on all day singing Mists’ praises, imo it’s to this day the best expansion WoW has seen. it’s such a shame that so many people were so caught up on “wow kungfu panda blizzard lost all their ideas” because the dungeons were great, zones were beautiful, the lore was rich and interesting, countless memorable characters, and the raids hot damn the raids what I wouldn’t give to be able to experience Throne of Thunder as it was when it was current again…

1 Like

We all already know how it works…

Now take that 200 damage a tick and divide it into 300 mobs.

I am anti-boost but just the way you said it sounds like there is no hope for them. Chances are the boost will still be implemented. I personally would rather have classic without it but I’m gonna play even if it’s in regardless. Also “losing the war”? don’t you think it’s a bit too soon to even be making those kinds of calls. we haven’t even got beta yet and blizz hasn’t said anything anti-boost.