Can you feel it boosters

Yeah a voting system where everyone with an account can participate isn’t effective at all. Better than surveys where they send it to select members who have already been tracked as buying cash shop extras.

there fixed it for you

1 Like

I suspect you’re reading selectively, then. The folks who’re arguing adamantly against boosts are getting quite a bit of pushback. These threads wouldn’t be getting 100’s of replies if there weren’t supporters.

The forums were torn. Most people simply log in and play WoW and ignore the forums.

Paladins dont have an aoe cap with consecration. Also yall got the “aoe cap” wrong. If a max rank blizard does 200 a tick it will do 200 a tick on all mobs up to 10, anything over that and its gonna start dividing the damage up to the spells max allowable damage. Ex. 20 mobs is 100 dmg per tick. That’s why pallies will be the new boost king with consecration, ret aura, sanc blessing, holy shield, spike on shield, sporeguard deadly poison on every block, dragon chili, oil of imo. so much reflect.

I’d expect nothing less from a level 60 Tauren pally retail player

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the WoW Classic community. Retail has been living rent-free in your heads for so long that it could probably file a court claim for adverse possession.

5 Likes

Lol I couldn’t care less about retail as long as y’all knew how to accept both games for what they were, but y’all just have to ruin two versions of wow. Other than that I haven’t played retail in over a year because it’s terrible, and it doesn’t look like you do either haha, but please continue to mess up classic when you won’t last longer than a week in it.

So what if he’s a 60 Tauren Pally retail player?

I’ve got a 120 Blood Elf Warrior retail character that I haven’t touched in years on my account (somewhere), what does that make me?

You’re demonstrating the core issue with every anti-boost post (and likely the reason they’re all being flagged as spam by your so called beloved “community”). It’s elitism, and tribalism. It’s bad news. And it’s a big problem in the world right now in general.

Just relax and play the game. Don’t want to use a boost? Then don’t.

1 Like

Losing the war? What war? Boosts aren’t going anywhere and I’m stoked about it… classic wasn’t good, wasn’t fun and we won’t have to deal with it… time to grow up and accept the facts… blizz wants it, the player-base wants it, it’s only you diehard classic kids and kids with too much time on their hands.

Y’all are so against anyone having fun their way…

1 Like

That’d make you someone that doesn’t know what they’re talking about as the max level is 60, and I’m sorry, but if I want these boosts to be removed, which I do, then I have no choice but to continue to do what I’m doing. It’s not elitism to care about the game and simply want it to not have a feature that is absolutely terrible for it and that was never in it to begin with all for the sake of greed. Boosts need to go, and I won’t stop until they get removed or until they’re finalized and I quit the game

You do know that in BfA the level cap was 120…

Good lord…

The thing is - boosts don’t impact on be burning crusade.

Since WoW is treating classic differently than TBC (realms) it’s safe to say the game doesn’t treat levels 1-58 as TBC content (outside of new races).

Lol, well be prepared to quit bud. You sound like a child complaining he won’t get his way and throwing a temper tantrum.

Don’t see how swiping a card and pressing a button is fun but okay. If you don’t like leveling, which is about 70% of both classic games, then I don’t see why you’d even last longer than a month in classic, but thank you for your contributions in supporting blizzards decision to ruin classic twice now via one of the same reasons retail suffered

You’re wasting your time here man. The turbosweaties don’t care about whether boosts will affect TBC Classic at all. They just know boosts are something from the dreaded “reeeeeeeeetail” and thus must be avoided at all times lest Classic lose its vidya hipster cred.

2 Likes

Oh I do, but you said you have a 120 on your account actively. There are no 120s anymore

How’d you make that number up, hmm? You just throw out numbers because you have zero argument? Leveling is a very small portion of TBC classic. It had a bigger impact on vanilla classic because the leveling experience is terrible and slow. TBC is all about endgame. If you play TBC every day, from 60 to the day the WOTLK prepatch drops, the leveling you did the first week or so will be less than 1% of your played time. Not a single bit of logic on any of you anti boosters.

1 Like

Well here is the difference… CLASSIC WAS TERRIBLE (TBC was great). I don’t want the leveling experience, if I could pay for a 70 boost, I’d do it… I’m here for endgame and PVP. Your issue with boosts makes no sense, you hate the idea of skipping to 58… you are 60, get over your own fragile ego.

I also said I haven’t played it in years. Although I’ve noticed you lean towards making terrible arguments based on half truths, so it makes sense that you would say that. You are blinded by rage my friend!

Make the switch from Mountain Dew to water and your stress levels will decrease, I promise. It will save your mum some grocery money too!

2 Likes