Can you feel it boosters

Nothing bad for them. Plenty bad for us.

More like 2% if were being generous.

then likewise for the pro-boosters.

The specific % doesn’t matter. Point is:

Vast majority don’t care. 2 roughly equally sized minorities do and fight each other.

This is like arguing the same amount of players were pro-flyers as anti-flyers. It’s just not true.

I don’t think the majority didn’t care there. Also, I’d argue in RETAIL (not for tbc classic), that topic actually was quite torn with a lot of support on both sides back in WoD.

#NoBoosting

Leveling would simply not exist if there weren’t boosters don’t kid yourself

if there are no boosts, so be it. if there are? ill buy them on both my accounts.

ohwell

The boosts and character clones are how they are monetizing TBC instead of an xpac upgrade fee. So I’m cool with that. I’m also cool with the boosts bothering you the way they do because Schadenfreude.

You do realise 3k upvotes means less than 1% of his subscriber base actually liked the video?

1 Like

I’m not sure how torn it was, I think there was a vocal minority that opposed flying and the majority of the playerbase thought that flying was good, but Blizzard listened to the dumbest people because they were louder and screwed their own game. Even now you can go to Retail and find how frustrating and stupid limiting your outdoor travel is. Not only is there no flying, you can’t mount in the Maw unless you have a special mount you have to get lucky to get or be a Druid/Shaman, which is a right kick in the face for those playing other classes, and there’s 0 reason for it to work that way other than to drive their own players away while they artificially increase the length of the game. I played it for a bit but I’m just done with it, I gave up on it because they made it suck rather than complete things because they took longer.

Those who will be upset and have their playing experience diminished are not.

Because screw that.

Spend way more time than is necessary trying to get a character up to a level where I can actually play with friends? Suffer burn-out halfway through? Find that there are no groups to run dungeons through “the normal way” because everyone’s already got characters they can level through TBC content?

Yeah, expedite this process, please. I don’t want to suffer leveling anymore. I struggled enough back in 2007. I’m 29 years old now and have no motivation to get a new character to 60 in an old game that has nothing waiting for me other than just more time sinks.

Never a solid plan, sure it’s good to play with friends, I’m all about that but if you have learned anything you should have learned that not all your friends have the same interests and things change over time meaning they or you may want to do different things. The players you meet in the leveling process can become long term friendships.

Leveling experience process weeds out the weak. And if you can’t make it to cap, you’re not gonna make it through the attunements and gearing process.

Excluding dead servers, I’m sure there are a few; most servers have players in the world right now leveling up for TBC. I know, it’s crazy but yeah it’s really happening.

That’s not old, and sounds like WoW is not the game for you.

I’m saving a few names from this thread for a big I told you so moment after I boost a priest to 58 in the next few months.

I don’t usually get into it with people whining about boosts (there are way too many) but this thread takes the cake.

1 Like

Ok but why did you flag the post?
Is it because you’re… mad?

All I did was hit reply, it was flagged long before I got here.

You can thank the rest of “the community” for that. :slight_smile: :relaxed:

Because the anti-boost posts are simple minded propoganda by simple minded people. The rest of the community doesn’t need to see that garbage.

2 Likes

Please consult your therapist, I’m worried about you.

WoW has been the MMO I’ve played consistently since 2006, so this kind of “well, you aren’t willing to go through the process so obviously the game isn’t for you” kind of mentality is just false.

I’ve obviously gone through it before. I don’t need to list out my credentials to justify my position to you. The fact of the matter is, Classic is not even “a modern take on an old game,” it’s an old game re-released with all of its bells and whistles–and I’ve done it all already before. As much as I’m willing to play the game again, I just cannot bring myself to get through the leveling process with how slow and tedious it is.

That is my problem. The option to boost solves this problem for me, as it will for countless other players who just want to expedite the process and get into the main meat of TBC Classic.

3 Likes