Can we stop with all the Delves posts?

Yes,yes,yes,…yes!

But that is the difference between feedback and saying “thing broke”, and throwing a needless tantrum.

This isn’t an isle in the grocery store and throwing the fit isn’t going to get you the bag of candy.

If enough people go hey “this thing isnt working, we can’t complete this content due to bad scaling. When are you fixing it?”, it goes much further than “blizz you suck i cant believe i wasted money on this trash. Ion you a big stinky stink!”

Its not construction and just gets glossed over as spam.

Well they got a massive kick in the pants from bfa and sl.
The past 2 year, we’ve seen a lot of change in terms of how they push updates and how they convey info.

5 posts of constructive feedback goes further than 100 rage posts.
A lot of rage posts get locked or deleted too.

It’s all I’ve got left in my life man I will never stop until it is fixed or I’m on the ground unconcious from making so many posts!

Delves have the potential to save WoW!

1 Like

Isnt this post ironic then?

Five constructive posts generally don’t get the monolith that is Blizzard moving, though.

3 Likes

We get constant posts because you wanted constant posts, so you would be heard

ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to complain bout the game :fist:

4 Likes

But it prevents the derailments that from come rage posts, then the topics stay open longer and get actual traction.

And there have been a few good threads where people have given good feedback and explained what is broken.

Just scrolling through this one, there is a lot of noise not even relevant to the topic.
Idk I just don’t see the point in doomposting regardless
:dracthyr_shrug:

While I definitely wish the world worked overwhelmingly on polite and constructive posts… I have seen far too many thoughtful posts that simply went nowhere. I no longer believe I am being more helpful than harmful when I demand others reach a certain level of decorum in order to give feedback.

The best I can do is try to post in that manner and hope others do the same.

1 Like

I wish it didn’t require a flood of rage posts to get things done but it is the most effective way to get things done.

2 Likes

Yes, considering Delves have a lot of problems right now.

Did we really need a thread about how this bothers you? Just because YOU wanted to be heard?

Yet new posts keep popping up even after a blue said we know, we are working on it. Literally an hour ago.

It’s not the posters’ fault the mods refuse to pin it. I sure haven’t seen this post.

this guy is the same guy that replies to the long email chain than was not supposed to go to everyone but did and he is, like, the 100th person and he thinks he is going to stop it by sending “stop replying all” and he replies to all while doing it. he probably does it in all caps

1 Like

I always click on any post I see a blue has replied to.

yes i do the same = we all should

The doomers have their rage meal prepared and they will feast 'til long after the bones turned to dust.

I don’t understand - the original post is banned, but its allowed sub posts? Shouldn’t it just be gone? Like the original post? So, no?

1 Like

original post is hidden, which happens automatically when a post hits a certain threshold of reports. you can still see it if you want to and click the unhide button.

removal happens at the decision of a moderator and will nuke a topic if the OP post is removed.

1 Like

but you just made one?