Can we stop with all the Delves posts?

I agree that you can pick any echo chamber you want. But, to let you know, Bliz reversed and this discussion is over

To be fair, people complained loudly about Shadowlands (And BfA) to hell and back during their betas/PTRs, Blizzard just chose to ignore them.

Honestly if classic didn’t exist this game would be dead, it’s really the only thing keeping people around anymore b

This mentality has destroyed the forums and made it a terrible place to be.

It would be a gift to the community if the dev team would make public commitment to NOT visit the forums.

It would be the first step to turning it back into a place normal well adjusted humans would want to visit.

I bet you pay for subs on 5 accounts and only play on 1.

They haven’t fixed any tuning issues so far.

1 Like

Delves scaling even got to the forums

1 Like

Can we stop with the “Can we stop with all the Delves posts” posts?

1 Like

It would be nice if the forums were a more pleasant place to be, but in 20 years of this game, general discussion has never been so. This has always been a crummy place to be. And I do not think there is any way to really make a forum that services so many people a truly friendly space. Some systems simply do not scale.

It is secondary to the right of customers to make themselves be heard and listened to.

Sure its annoying but the alternative to try and get blizzs attention is to go shame them on twitter

I don’t blame folks wanting to just talk here versus twitter

It’s kind of like there’s no hivemind behind GD posting.

No, OP, you can’t stop it. In some ways, observing a topic on GD is like talking about Schrodinger’s cat.

Well, yes you would have thought. Delves were doing great, then Bliz stepped in and changed them, which caused an avalanche of complaints. Then Bliz heard the complaints (I know, miraculous, right?) and changed hopefully back. Oh no, not back, to something different. OMG, can you just reinstate, then let everyone adjust back to norm.

Forums are here for feedback.

It’s always been terrible, you either deal with it or you don’t.

Fact is, when the community is mad they talk about it, we saw that today and it got their attention.

You can’t ignore that.

2 Likes

They will fix it isn’t in this teams vocabulary

Here: Delves Tuning, Sept 12th - #472 by Kaivax

Does it take work to be this stupid?

Fistofhoove’s post was made before Blizzard’s post.

I would recommend not being a jerk about things, but if you must be a jerk, I would check timestamps and such first.

1 Like

ITT, Op has no self control
you know, just ignoring the Delve threads if they don’t like it.

TIP: Not up to the OP to decide!

Can we stop with all the Delves posts?

then he makes another delves thread :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It’s mandatory, yes. Everyone needs their own individual post to complain about delves. It’s in the ToC

1 Like

If you dont absolutely scream in their faces like an angry gorilla, blizzard will ignore any problem.

Sorry it is what it is.