Can we stop with all the Delves posts?

Oh wow, spamming the forums with “Delves posts” actually worked, who would’ve thought.

4 Likes

Don’t listen to OP, if you have a problem with the game, voice it. If enough people do it, it will inevitably get blizzards attention and be forced to act.
Example:

2 Likes

They’ve fixed every other tuning issue so far, or at least tried to fix it, so I don’t see why they’d just ignore this one after mass amounts of feedback on it.

Man. You don’t understand how people lives are irreparably broken because of this. Dude played one post update. He divorced his wife. Another one was so emotionally scarred from the delve changes that she started attacking people with a frying pan. This minuscule change is ending the world as we know it. /s

2 Likes

they’re fixing it yay

Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of WoW lives

2 Likes

There is a difference between posting feedback and doomposting lol.

They pushed a hotfix 2 days after release. Y’all need to chill.

2 Likes

Brann told me he’s leaving me because I’m too much of a noob in delves :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

why
do we want to go back to “this is why tww has failed” and other fun topics that serve no purpose
at least the delve ones are overwhelming evidence that people are definitely not happy with the changes

No, the fact there are so many threads tells you blizzard struck gold with the way they had delves and how fast and easy they were to do and now it’s ruined and people are mad.

Any “fix” they do will no doubt result in them being much more difficult and time consuming than they have been since launch and Blizzard clearly isn’t listening to the players who want it to be how it was with just some minor adjustments to the solo experience this complaining is all we can do to try force their hand.

I will say for a company who keeps saying in all these interviews for TWW that their biggest mistake was not listening to the player base more they seem to be doing a terrible job at it.

3 Likes

I was just being silly.

You mean hush up and stop complaining?

You know what that get’s you buddy?

Nothing.

Stop excusing super rich massive corporations, maybe try that.

Oh edit: We got a response, how about that?

1 Like

Me thinks they already know they are overtuned. They have the data we can’t see. Im sure they can see the damage numbers and completion rates since the change.

They just need to figure out where the extra 1s and 0s came from and adjust.

But people have less than zero patience. 3 days after release and they got overtuned. Oh noes!

Im fine doing my 3 to 4 solo 8 bountifuls.

More like post something useful.
“Waaaah thing broke” tells them literally nothing.
And 50 million posts saying the same thing isn’t useful.

Or how about you learn some patience and give them some time to work it out?

They pushed a hotfix 2 days after the seaspn started lol.

Sinkhole was rough with the first manipulator pack today having random nerubian mobs floating about but other than that, I’m doing fine personally
But I play with people who aren’t either geared or as good as I am, and I definitely want something done for their sake, rather than mine

Is it bad that I was a little surprised about this when I saw it?

1 Like

Voicing your dissatisfaction (and as I note earlier, I’m fine with delves as they exist right now) is useful. It’s a metric of amount of dissatisfaction. We’re paying customers, not part of the troubleshooting team.

I love patience, I love giving grace, but voicing complaints generally is not attacking the Blizzard staff.

I am definitely surprised at how responsive and player-listening Blizzard is compared to history. Low bar, but they’re clearing it.

50 million posts saying the same thing is the only way to get any action.

2 Likes

i pull out my mirror.

It’s this complacent mentality that let the game get to the state where shadow lands was. People need to speak up and make it known.

You cannot assume the dev team will do anything correctly. It’s been proven by their garbage track record that they have to be screamed at essentially to change anything

No, I don’t think I will. As a paying customer, I believe I have the right to voice my opinions on the forums, as long as I follow the rules. If you don’t want to read certain posts, you can simply ignore them and move on!

1 Like