Can we stop with all the Delves posts?

OP: Stop making delve posts.

Also OP

OP: Makes a delve post.

6 Likes

No, we dont know if they will fix it or just let us catch up with other gear to finally do it. I havent even done a delve other then the quest one but if this is an issue they will complain

Um ya? The more the better at this point.

Solo players are probably the largest population of the game whether we like to acknowledge them or not.

This isn’t going to slow down until every solo player can easily beat T13 in their pajamas on a holy priest with no interrupts.

Flooding the forums is the only way Blizzard will hear. It’s worked in the past.

Only way to get something changed is to talk about it. Otherwise it just gets swept under the rug…

1 Like

No we need to keep posting until they revert the horrid hottix. They should test things out before just rushing things to a botfix

1 Like

will they fix it? how will they fix it, if they fix it? why do think they will fix it? apparently, yes we need to post, why do you post?

Is this not another delve post? Asking for a friend

1 Like

it is very “please remove me from this reply-all email chain”, isn’t it?

2 Likes

You are complaining about too many Delve posts by creating a delve post. If this was Reddit I would accuse you of farming.

I will use your post to agree with what others have said. Delves are broken. We hate them. They used to be fun. Fix it Blizz.

1 Like

My friend is an AI post of 2of9 delve posts
(xtra hint - the AI could have been 7 of 9)

1 Like

Oh im fast to blame Blizzard for f’ing something up.

But this?

Job well done Blizzard.

The only people crying are Mythic+ groups trying to tirn Delves into Mythic++ or people worse at the game than me (and i suck) wanting to run 2-minute ez content for i619 gear in their vault, and now they can’t (boo hoo).

Solo was fine both before and after the patch… just the people i described got yeeted, and rightly so.

I hope Blizzard leaves it exactly as it is right now.

2 Likes

You can always just mute the threads if you aren’t interested in them.

Do you really need to constantly read them?

Even now, their souls cry out for oblivion. And to this song of anguish, I lend my voice. We lend our voice.

O beloved mankind, shimmering jewels of beautiful Etheirys… Rejoice, for we will free you from the cruel yoke of existence.

There is no need to struggle in vain, for in nihility awaits salvation. You will know peace and serenity…and it will be beautiful.

We will make our nest at the edge of the universe, and there in the dark of dead worlds hoard sorrow and suffering.

There we will sing, our chorus ever louder and ever clearer, that our song may reach even this aether-shrouded star.

Such is the answer we have found in the stars. Such is the gift we now offer to Blizzard.

2 Likes

No and yes.

It’s funny because it’s more balanced now but the noobs think it’s broken because they don’t get free loot and t8 clears.

Blizzard has been fairly receptive to, “loud” feedback the past number of months. Those experiencing an unpleasant experience while paying a monthly subscription fee gives them the right to voice those concerns and feedback so that Blizzard can properly assess and potentially change what’s needed.

Get over yourself, you don’t control the emotions, thoughts and opinions of others.

The irony. Really felt like you had to get your voice out there huh ?