Can we stop hating on Shadowlands? This is the best WoW expansion to date

All I can say is that I personally am having a blast in SL. I just wish I had more time to play. Ah well…

1 Like

It’s not the weekend yet. From my personal experience, we went from 2 raiding grps down to not being able to raid and having to pug the one grp to even raid. So idk how this could be the best expac when half the guild quit.

SL is great, don’t let the other haters take the fun out of it for you.

The game is fine, ignore my name.

1 Like

It sold fast because they lied about all the cool stuff.

2 Likes

The Titanic was also “the best” cruise ship of its time.

??? What did they lie about?

2 Likes

-no AP/borrowed power grind
-Effective itemization via the Great Vault
-An effective buyout option in the Great Vault
-no BiS lack of balance for Covenants and Covenant abilities
-further customization after the expansion releases

goes back in time and pre purchases the pre-purchase

name checks out

It is true in any game, my point is borrowed power exacerbates the issue.

And you can play whatever spec you want because you enjoy it. That’s irrelevant to the issue that some classes are more powerful then others and are not brought in line.

Competitive players will want to maximize their chances at success and therefore play the better specs. Borrowed power swings the balance of things constantly which leaves competitive players chasing that edge - leading to burnout.

Imagine leveling a toon and spending weeks gearing it only for the next layer of borrowed power to come in and make your spec a lot less powerful than others. TIme to go re roll!

It most certainly had a lot of hype for me. Into the blizzcon qa about customization. That took a bunch of hype out of the expansion by canceling customization.

1 Like

SL is fine. I’m fine. You’re fine. Everything is fine. Now let me go grind out these vault choices.

Maw grind says hi. It’s not mandatory but you lose out on a ton of power via sockets if you don’t do it.

Torghast, better get that soul ash if you want to make your leggo!

Great vault/weekly chest is the worst gearing path they’ve ever introduced. It is not rewarding, it still feels like crap, and it is no where near enough to offset the gear reductions they implemented (and are now partially reverting).

Not sure what you mean about BIS for covenants but either way they are not balanced how Blizz promised they’d be. There are guides on major WoW sites that literally say, if you take X covenant as X spec you are gimping yourself and your raid.

All expacs have customizations and additions after release.

What a terrible bait topic. You should be ashamed OP.

How?

The people just watch Bellular video where he clickbaits it and then they run around with that info like headless chickens and i’m the one who should be ashamed?

Everyone else should be ashamed for perpetuating this fake news.

SL IS FINE.

1 Like

By making this asinine topic.

Shadowlands is a bad expansion. Facts are facts.

1 Like

That’s just your opinion, what about SL is bad for you?

1 Like

Perhaps other things became more important.

Real world obstacles.

Perhaps Blizzard knows they can’t please everyone. Requests to fulfil ridiculous requests that are all empty vanity and idiopathic desires, in this currently warped society.

1 Like

Im going to speak my mind about a product Im PAYING for…I dont CARE whose feelings get hurt in the process.
EZ enough.

1 Like

All we do in this game will be replaced anyway. It’s an endless treadmill. The customizations would have stayed and been more relevant then the borrowed power systems. (Bye bye faeline stomp).

1 Like