Can we stop hating on Shadowlands? This is the best WoW expansion to date

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319757/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-becomes-fastest-selling-pc-game-of-all-time

Stop hating on Ion, he’s a great developer and this entire expansion is the best state that WoW has ever been in.

We even have more subscribers than WoTLK, and people still cry. Sad.

Also please ignore my name, it has nothing to do with how I really feel.

26 Likes

Fast selling doesn’t mean “best”, it means “most hyped”. People can’t know if the thing is good or not unless they play it for a while, such is the nature of an MMO RPG. And if the game doesn’t live up to the hype, the bigger the hype the bigger the disappointment.

119 Likes

Lmao. Imagine thinking Ion is good for this game. Can’t relate.

68 Likes

i love shadow land , pepol do not get , is art

10 Likes

What are you on about? Everyone loves Shadowlands. That Bellular video was clearly anti-Blizzard propaganda. My server is still very active, stop being such a sheep the game is fine!

Name one thing Ion did wrong, i’ll wait.

3 Likes

All the garbage systems like artifact power, azerite, and now all this covenant garbage.

67 Likes

What’s wrong with being innovative and taking risks? Ion is someone who wants to try new systems and reinvent the wheel, so why not let him do his thing and just enjoy the process?

5 Likes

Because at the end of the day, Ion isn’t making a game for himself, his homies, or his Elitist Jerk guildies.

He’s making a game that people are leaving in droves.

66 Likes

Sorry but a post like this does little to convince me to like the dude. Actually it doesn’t do anything.

But I appreciate your opinion and I’m glad you’re enjoying the expansion. Keep on keeping on.

4 Likes

Okaying the selling of flying mounts in the store when flying is not available in the new content is pretty greasy…

14 Likes

Shadowlands is essentially that pit bull in your neighborhood. You think it’s cute because it’s a dog, but when it nearly mauls your face, you realize that you hate them.

12 Likes

because we’re the ones suffering for it. Ever since legion it’s basically been impossible to keep more than 1 class geared and with covenants you’re locked into one form of content for most classes because one covenant is best for pvp, one best for raiding, and one best for mythic+ in most cases and I hate it. I hate that if I choose a covenant for mythic+ I’ll suck in pvp and raids.

7 Likes

need to try harder.

5 Likes

Apparently not, people are biting.

16 Likes

Source?

How is it “Greasy” to sell content, if you don’t want it then don’t buy it?

And this is being addressed in next patch, so what’s the issue?

1 Like

Shoo, troll.

16 Likes

Solid meme thread OP.

8 Likes

0/10.
You leveled a character called trashxpac to 10 just so you can post an article on actual pre-launch sales which doesn’t even make a lick of sense when used to argue why or why not an xpac is the best, lol.

14 Likes

It’s funny how all of you call me a troll yet cry and whine about Shadowlands when it not only sold the most copies out of EVERY expansion, but the game at the moment has the highest participation in PvE/PvP it’s ever seen.

You guys just sound like forum warriors to me, the game is fine.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure everything in the OP is sarcasm. I think she even made that character just for this thread.

11 Likes