Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

put it on yer resume … not here…

4 Likes

I mentioned this in another thread, but from their posting history, it seems that Tupac’s hide got chapped by people responding negatively to his post calling people “Blizzard Shills” and since then he has engaged in bombing the forums with the kinds of behaviors that he thought he was calling out in the cringiest possible manner as a “social experiment”.

Ain’t no one got time for that.

I figured out how to ignore someone on the forums just so that I’m not tempted to engage with the seven-layer dip of nonsense that this guy is putting out.

6 Likes

Yet still got paid for doing that terrible job. So if they fix anything now, that’s great but they do not deserve any praise for not doing the right thing in the first place.

1 Like

I have OP on ignore but reading the title I’ll go for giving Blizz some appreciation for quick responses this year (for the most part).

Ion and his team clearly had a different idea, ignored the feed back and wanted to build it up using the dungeon paradigm.

Whatta surprise lol and not surprised with the response.

Blizz needs to stop selling us on a porsche and giving us a bicycle lol, if you say it’ll increase in increments, give helpful and fun anima powers, and really don’t do that for the ‘git gud’ group like me, then there is a problem.

If they thought people would like progressing 8 layers for 2 years then that’s a big woopsie for them.

2 Likes

See, we can disagree on many things but the truth is that Ion and the Dev team have been working hard to provide us much needed balance changes. Props need to be given where props are due!

1 Like

Unless they changed it, even if you have them on Ignore, their OP still shows up. Its every response after the main one that disappears. Been awhile since I’ve put someone on ignore, silly pro-multiboxer shaman comes to mind.

2 Likes

funny that the troll didn’t answer you despite replying to everyone else

5 Likes

At this point Tupac should get a “Ion and the Dev team” Tattoo…Kirela hit the nail on the head

(Edit Person’s name)

2 Likes

:clown_face: :earth_africa: :clown_face: :earth_americas:

I’d rather Torghast be a little easy than overly hard. It’s supposed to be fun.

You do NOT speak for me, OP.

I have a voice and am well able to use it.

YOU are not that voice.

2 Likes

ion’s pretty cool im sure. its everyone above him and the big shareholders that i worry about :wink:

everyone memes about ion because it’s the easy target with a recognizable name/face im pretty sure.

1 Like

In this case you disagree with his argument that the devs should be appreciated for their hard work?

Literally anything else.

Metro pls stop alt posting.

Exactly! This is why Ion and the Dev team have reverted the difficulty for certain layers to provide players an easier way to get a legendary item, and those want a challenge get the Twisting Corridors. This helps both the casual and hardcore player!

2 Likes

Please stop twisting my words. young one.

Ion has done good and bad, just as all the other devs have.

I do believe though, that Ion does not have the final say in things. He is the spokes person for the one making the final decisions.

3 Likes

You switch sides so fast lol. I’m almost impressed.

3 Likes

Naoki Yoshida

:clap: PREACH! This is what i’ve been trying to say, people need to stop being so overly negative and learn to understand all the good Ion and the Dev team have done for the game. Under their vision, we have the most successful WoW expansion of all time!

Well I am very happy that they listened to the community and took action to fix the issue. GJ Ion and Devs.