Can we remove the time gate from Unity pattern please?

And yet, there is an iLvl requirement on LFR that’s non-trivial to get on a new 60 right now because there is no catch-up gear, and players take iLvl into consideration when you queue for content.

1 Like

For the stuff in the raid? It’s once per week, per monster, no matter how many difficulties you do it in. You only get rep the first time you kill that particular monster, each week.

1 Like

I’m not saying that the rep requirement shouldn’t be removed…

But the good news is that this is a great introduction to Blizzard game design for your son. The bar for game design is now set incredibly low and it will be hard for Blizzard to disappoint him more than they already have.

This guide is just wrong. It doesn’t even mention the rep you get from killing stuff inside the Sepulcher raid.

And wowhead guides that are published before the content is even out, and never corrected. As long as they get those clicks!

A friend of mine just unsubbed because of this ironically. Ty for making this post

1 Like

In 9.1, Before it was out? We are still in the 9.2 patch cycle…

Do the campaign

1 Like

You only have to do it once. The unity memory is accountwide.

2 Likes

You know you can buy it on main and transfer it over right?

There are easy workarounds.

They can still get the Belt for free by doing the campaign which can be banged out in a few hours. The important part is the Legendary effect.

Getting the memory just adds stats which is important for min/max purposes but won’t make or break your toon until you unlock at Reverered. Seems to be a petty reason to unsub.

Doing this loses out on some of the currency, but it’s a far cry better than doing it he ‘old fashioned’ way.

That’s the trade off for not having to grind revered imo. The loss is minimal and definitely worth doing imo.

Yep considering S4 is a right off/filler season.

They should really remove time gates on everything so people can play the game properly.

1 Like

This cannot be repeated enough.

Or people can grind like everyone else did and use the skips in game.

I haven’t even bothered to grind the rep out. Dragonflight is around the corner so I don’t really see a reason to get double leggo. Even moreso when I’ve seen people say that Unity doesn’t even work sometimes.

Ion should have been fired a long time ago

1 Like

I will agree that the time gates in a filler season are probably unnecessary at this point. If not lowering its requirement, adding more ways to gain the rep would be nice. I was curious why only the world quests gave rep and not the dailies for instance. It won’t make or break me either way but with all the other catch-up conveniences added this season this one not being made more convenient seems off.

The covenant legendary isn’t even a true legendary. They should just stop having this waste and item slot and give you Unity at Renown 80.

I’m actually not even wearing Unity on 1 character as the Covenant ability sucks. What a badly designed idea.

They should actually let us wear 2 Legendaries.

Yeah. I’m tired of him catering to solo players.