Can we remove the time gate from Unity pattern please?

I bet you’re really fun at parties.

2 Likes

I bet you’re really self entitled.

PS I don’t go to parties.

I ground it on 4 toons already, the revered requirement for alts is just incredibly annoying at this point. It needs to go.

1 Like

anyone couldve guessed that

1 Like

You have like 4 months… As someone who is too lazy to farm the rep myself (I’m only halfway into honored) deal with it. Not everything needs removed all of the time. You can work for a goal for once.

My alt hit revered yesterday, and I didn’t even realize it. She’s only about halfway through the ZM campaign, and did Patterns Within Patterns for 4 weeks (so 4 times, basically 1 month). Actually, no idea how she got the rep so quickly.

I got to revered this week after not playing most of S3, and still think they should remove it. It’s a rediculously long timegate you grind in a mostly abandoned zone that serves no real purpose anymore, especially when you consider the remaining length of the expansion.

You only need to grind it in one as the unity memory is used on all characters.

But when I do go to parties I’m a blast and very social.

Sorry you can’t refute points.

You need revered for the bag of currencies.

He could use the Free Unity from the quests.

It feels bad to upgrade an ordinary 285 belt to the objectively better 265 Unity legendary? Why does getting an upgrade feel bad?

1 Like

The free 265 Unity belt from the campaign should be more than enough for the 4 week wait on rep for a new player.
Legendary gear is all about the equip effect anyway, ilvl is just gravy.

He can learn that item level isn’t the only thing to consider when equipping gear.
Just like with rings, necks and trinkets.

1 Like

here’s some math for you- there’s scrolls for rep now that we didn’t have in the initial grind… not to mention you’re always welcome to farm rares, kill multiple level raid bosses, etc.

The Bag of Explored Souls requires Honored with Enlightened

1 Like

In summary you only need to get to revered on one character to purchase and unlock that Unity Memory for all of your Alts.

The Bag of Explored Souls requires Honored to purchase. Worse case you can also transfer Cosmic Flux, Soul Ash, and Soul Cinders from one character to another.

The second Legendary you create with the Unity Memory can be made in any slot. You don’t have to use the 265 Belt If you have the Unity Memory

1 Like

There is at least 3 months, thats plenty

Honored in 1 week. Revered in 3 weeks. Exalted in 6 weeks.

2 Likes

i had to do this crappy thing so you do too! Tell me you’re over the age of 40 without telling me you’re over the age of 40.

1 Like

Is Ion really nothing more than a Dickensian supporting comedy villain? :rofl:

Little question here, does each tier of difficulty award rep per boss, or is it just rep once a week per boss no matter the difficulty?