Can we Pretty PLEASE have tails for worgen?

It is because WoW has such a varied player base with very strong opinions. If they DID have tails, you can be assured there would be people saying to get rid of it.

I will write a book about a brave Worgen who traveled far and wide and had many adventures along the way. I will will call the book, A Worgen’s Tale.

There.

I see this said a lot about werewolves. One time I decided to have a look at a list like “top 20 werewolf films” or something, and went had a look at their versions. And actually no, most werewolves don’t even have tails. American Werewolf in London, Teen Wolf, Underworld. No tails. I think the only ones from any popular media who have tails are the ones in Elder Scrolls.

I’m sorry something isn’t right for you rn that you leave a weird comment. I hope your night improves before the FURRY INVASION ! :bear:

Your anger might be due to you having a nail dislodged in your hoof, causing pain, thus the poo response. It’s clearly because of a bad hoof job. Can I recommend some better farriers to you at the local barnyards?

For the idea of having worgens with tails.
Against the idea of worgens with tails.

I don’t even see the point in debating a topic that has been debated for 4 years (more if you count the release of Catalclysm) with a topic that has reached over 16,000 posts.
Whether you’re for or against, you’re in a video game.
We don’t need to know whether the majority of works have werewolves with tails or not. That worgens are human or not and other useless subjects.
Accept that the person in front of you isn’t playing with the same character as you, and that if he likes to play his character with options, then he’s free to do so.
Just stop this sterile debate when it’s just a customization option that can only be interesting to provide more customization to a race that already has so little

In any case, if you don’t like this person’s character, don’t play with them. It’s not that hard

Degenerate

1 Like

No can do, pal.

I don’t remember werewolves ever really being depicted with tails?

In an alternate reality where Blizzard is actually cool this thread has a blue post saying “Ah, alright sure.” and its just added in a hotfix.

2 Likes

Technically yes, but a part 2 was made automatically.

This has been said so many times, we know Genn is depicted as not having a tail in several other media’s, hence the clarification in that book, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that Worgen aren’t capable of having tails. Just that Genn specifically doesn’t have one.

It really just reinforces that it is completely reasonable to assume that the bipedal wolf like race would have a tail.

And to others, they would look better with tails as an option. Its completely additive and nothing is subtracted.

But in all seriousness, this really should be contained to the megathread.

1 Like

Let’s not. Doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

I’ve never understood this argument. Worgen are obviously werewolves.

They are half man, half wolf that can change forms. Their entire culture in Gilneas is heavily inspired by Old London which is the backdrop for so many Werewolf movies and fiction.

I don’t understand people like you, who try to argue against Worgen players getting tails, them getting tails doesn’t affect you buddy.

If players want their werewolf characters to have tails just let them. At this point Blizzard should be giving into as many character customisation requests people are making as possible, it will help their game. Having such a strong stance against adding this little detail actually makes no sense.

6 Likes

You sir are not a worgen! Scram, kid!

Someday I might

=')

1 Like

:eyes:

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

My take on this is that worgen don’t need tails and it would be kind of dumb if they added them, but it wouldn’t ruin my day or anything. However, the very loud group of people who really really want them are reaching high elf levels of forum frenzy so I kind of just don’t want them to get what they want at this point.

Yeah, and in most werewolf movies and fiction the werewolves don’t have tails.

1 Like

This! So many Wow races have tails. I just don’t get why some people are so adamantly against this as an option for another player.

Personally, I don’t care if my Worgen have tails but I’d LOVE my male Worgen to have an upright stance and the option to at least just stand still instead of the constant sniffing around.

It’s a plug’n’play

Sorry for the spelling mistake I guess, I meant “additive”

I see this request completely separate from any “high elf” stuff since there is reasonable arguments that can be made against them. I have yet to see such arguments against Worgen tails, you yourself seem to admit its just out of spite.