Can we please have a new race for demon-hunters?

I mean, I’m not arguing that there are a lot of DHs out there, but dude, I hope you have some plexiglass windows for that glass house you’re living in.

I’m not your P.A., google it yourself. And how do you not know about this? I mean did you not watch any of the Blizzcon WoW panels? At all?

It’s a reasonable request. Honestly, this is one of the main reasons I don’t enjoy playing Demon Hunters, and always end up deleting them.

Illidan only trained Elves in the way of the Illidari for 2 reasons.

1: Without intervention, Elves will simply live forever.

2: Illidan is close-minded about Elven superiority.

Given those two rules, If the Illidari wanted to continue in Illidan’s footsteps and train new Recruits, I feel like the obvious candidates are Nightborne and Void Elves. The Sister species of the already existing race of demon hunters.

1 Like

Yes! I hate the way nelves look and I don’t play very much Horde! Also, just not an elf fan in general! I’d love to see draenei and orc DHs! I think it would make sense lore-wise.

Gnomest has been summoned! Well, at least through me because I know Gnomest and Gnomest wanted to remind everybody of her Fel Tinker thread!

Gnome and Goblin DH’s need to be a thing.

2 Likes

The only DH races that would interest me is the Void Elves and the Nightborne.

Only because they are what we already have, but have INFINITELY better customization options compared to Nelves and Belves.

I think the problem there is that in WOW, elves seem to only be able to be addicted to one type of magic at a time. Also, as I said before, Void Elves were never in Outland so would never have been volunteering or recruited. I guess Blizz could just do anything and say it was due to the Bronze dragonflight messing with the timelines. I hope they don’t though and just keep that stuff in alternate realities.

“Ah’ve sacrafyced evrytheng, lad! Wut ah’ve YUUUU giv’n?”

4 Likes

Take 2 statements out of context just like CNN? How cute.

One was addressed to me. That was all you responded with. Did you expect a longer, articulate response to a blatant insult?

The context was well-formed responses, and those were your entire replies. Don’t blame me for your bad behavior.

Yes, I did. Also, how is it bad behavior to have an opposing viewpoint? You really are a leftist progressive if you actually believe that.

You didn’t offer an opposing view. You insulted. It has nothing to do with politics.

Progressive Leftist wtf lmao

Reread the post, but a little more slowly.

1 Like

Why? To reiterate you believe insults are an opposing view? I have better things to do with my time, complete stranger.

Nightborne have “infinitely” better customization options than Night Elves and Blood Elves?

I believe you may be mistaken!

LMAO!!!

I…cant…stop…laughing!

Thanks for that :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Both goblins and gnomes.

fel orcs for horde, draenei(broken) for alliance

1 Like

But I mean did Illidan really train us that well? I mean sure he laid down the ground work but I’m the one who worked my way to the top of the DH class hall, I fought off Gul’dan and Sargeras, I was the one going around saving Azeroth. All I ever saw Illidan do was walk around talking tough, the most he did was beat up a glowing chandelier.