Can we please get raid wide Heroism and Totems?

Stacking shamans is aids
Having to be in the right group to do decent damage is not fun.
Picking which friend gets to do bad damage for the night is not fun
Please make some changes so building a raid comp is less miserable.

1 Like

Just maintain 5 shamans in your raid at all times :stuck_out_tongue: and always have one on the bench incase one can’t make raid

5 Likes

It’s coming in WOTLK classic, don’t rush it.

6 Likes

I mean, it’s not like the current requirements are enjoyable in any way.

The more and more of TBC I play the more I realized how important WoTLK was for this game. Honestly WoTLK was perfect minus LFD. Everything else was just great

3 Likes

You knew what you were getting. If you did no research about a game from 2007, whose fault is that? Custom balance changes like this would be awful for the game. Maybe you should wait for wrath where bloodlust isn’t so special anymore, or go to retail.

6 Likes

Honestly I feel like the majority of people who play TBCC and post on the forums don’t actually want to play TBCC

gO bAck to ReTaiL

17 Likes

Some of us are waiting for Lich King exclusively for LFD.

8 Likes

yeah the people who hate LFD have the weirdest mentality

FFXIV has duty finder but it lets you play ALL the content with ALL levels of players and people have no issue with it. LFD wasn’t the reason the game got bad, it made doing dungeons relevant cause you didnt have to sit in a city spamming LFG bulletin for a tank.

5 Likes

if you dont want classic mechanics dont play classic

4 Likes

U don’t have to sit in a city in tbcc spamming for a tank. That’s your choice.

I don’t remember attunements being a thing in WOTLK perhaps that was the best feature.

But what is Blizz going to do about the servers?

Didn’t malygos have an attunement with having to kill Sarth and then doing that dungeon that u fly on the dragons and then I think u had to kill the last boss in naxx.

I think that heroism should definitely be raid wide, it would make things more fair if everyone had the same amount of lusts rather than just stacking on hunters or mages/warlocks etc.

Not shamans fault your guild isn’t worth joining

1 Like

LOL

LFD was probably the PRIMARY reason WOTLK was a great expansion, aside from arthas

2 Likes

Welcome to the struggle that was on the horde side only for all of classic.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. WOTLK has it’s own problems that people seem to not remember.

1. Itemization power creep between new raid tiers was off the charts. Instead of incremental number progression they start doing to multiplicative. Some people like this, but fail to realize how disruptive it is for the game.
  2. Naxxramas again? TOTC? TWO very bad raid tiers. You will hear much complaining about these raids and lack of meaningful content.
  3. Heroic dungeons aren’t heroic. They’re super easy. Pretty much normal dungeons.
  4. 10 man raiding fractures guilds and makes it harder to recruit for 25 man content.
  5. 10 man raiding also makes hardcore guilds more hardcore by requiring them to do more layers of content each week to progress faster leading to greater degrees of burn out.
  6. If blizzard continues to insist on their current version of arena in WOTLK, they’re going to greatly discourage arena participation there as well.
  7. Dailies aren’t fun. Barely anyone is doing them right now in TBC.

So what is so great about WOTLK? The World is pretty cool. It’s got good music. Other than that what’s it got going for it?

4 Likes

Nah I think we’re going to keep the game as is OP… nice idea tho!

I would like someone to name me one single retail change that people havent asked for in classic.

Mission table.

6 Likes