Can we please get raid wide Heroism and Totems?

Was going to say, “Wait until we get to feel the changes that LFD brings.” but you covered that.

Although personally, I think Vanilla was the best version, and every QoL feature, takes away more than it adds.

1 Like

There was 1 attunement, it got removed pretty quickly. Eye of Eternity required a key

Exactly this lol

I just want classic+

It’s becoming very clear that the vast majority of the classic audience wants undertuned raids and loot to fall from the sky…which is what classic was.

Wrath-Classic is going to be people farming normal modes and getting hardstuck on Heroic modes complaining that Wrath sucks and classic was better because they could farm Molten Core completely drunk.

The itemization is better in wrath than it was in TBC, and the power creep was a non-factor with the multiple different dungeons they added specifically to help people catch up. ToTC wasn’t the best of raids, but it also wasn’t the worst raid in existance, and yes. Naxx, because guess what? They had a whole raid that basically no one got to do originally. Of course they want people to experience what they put time and money into. :roll_eyes:

Heroic dungeons were perfectly fine in wrath, they were challenging at level, the reason people know wrath as “Easy heroics” is because people spammed them all the way to the end of the expansion for badges to get badge gear, while wearing raid gear that massively out leveled it. Also they do exactly what their supposed to do, present a pve challenge for you to get gear, to get ready to do entry level raiding. As opposed to TBC where you have to do Kara (A 10 man raid) to be able to do heroics for worse gear. which is laughable.

10 and 25 man raid content is not a bad thing, because it gives people choices and is especially helpful for guilds that have a smaller but more tight knit raiding group.

Can’t comment on arenas because I don’t participate in PvP, wintergrasp was still fun though despite me not enjoying PvP.

And dailes are fine, and I know -plenty- of people who do dailies already.

Just because your friend group and guildies are lazy doesn’t mean dailies are bad.

Honestly just sounds like you have a biased and fairly uninformed and narrow view of Wrath, which is sad, since it was blizzards best expansion. But hey different strokes for different folks.

How would we know that if we don’t play retail anymore? And LFD and DS came out during Lich King so technically that for me qualifies as classic mechanics.

The biggest problem with wrath is how egregiously powerful everything is after 250 ilvl or so (s7 and ToC). Ret paladins in late wrath are the worst iteration of a spec anyone has ever seen. One divine swoosh and poof goes half your health in arena gear

LFD? Arthas? Those are funny ways to spell Ulduar.

Not really. It has become clear that the vast majority of the classic audience wants to play the game and not be stuck forming groups for hours(Which is why there is a cry for LFD now, and this thread asking for things to be raid-wide. As it effect group composition… which a lack of players makes that issue worse).

Realistically a lot of issues would be solved if blizzard started to merge servers (with an attempt to balance them)

Agreed granted that is because Blizzard decided to go with the modern “We are going up by 3 Tiers each Tier” system. Really wish they would have just stuck with hard mode triggers.

This guy actually remembers wrath. Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Yup… people really do not remember Wrath as well as they think they do.

I remember pretty well haft of those things are nonissues

He remembers it from his slanted view point. Raiding saw its biggest boom because smaller guilds finally had their own progression path with the addition of 10 mans. The idea that 25 mans suffered is actually putting Cata’s issue on Wrath. Wrath 25 mans offered superior gear which was more than enough reason for people to do them. Cata is what killed 25 man raids when they put 10 man gear on par with 25 man.

I will agree with easy heroics ( and yes we were steam rolling them out of the gate not just at the end of the expansion) and 10/25 needing some form of lockout so guilds weren’t running 4 versions of the same raid. Gear inflation was an issue but a ton of that was due to the addition of heroic mode which Blizzard didn’t really plan for. It was an addition to see if they could and it was so popular they kept it.

Dailies at this point, and even in Wrath, don’t really matter, which is why you don’t see them done by players like you would in future expansions. They offer mounts and the oddball upgrade for alts generally but that’s about it, oh and easy gold. Sunwell and Isle of Q changes that slightly with the addition of new badge gear and the Dailies to unlock the Isle itself.

Ulduar. Quite literally the only thing I would play it for.

Wrath was not good.

lol sure. Just like the long list of things that were “non issues” in classic and tbc classic.

Why was this post even written

The first point is correct, but the numbers speak for themselves. Subs peak under wrath and by far the most popular private server expansion is wrath

When WOTLK comes out, peope are going to take those rose tinted glasses off again, and then we will all will finally realize that Cata was the actual peak of this game.

No?

Literally destroying the only reason to bring an ele shaman to raid. We are sub-par trash in PVP and our main strength in the game is raid utility. Destroy that and literally no one will play shaman because we suck at everything else

Yet, will hold a steady population way better than vanilla & TBC will and PVP will boom because class design was improved heavily in WOTLK.

Whats so hard about that? Oh right somebody will get bent over their parse, I forgot.

No, it wasn’t. By the time LFD came out the population was stagnating. It quickly started dropping off within the year of it being added + cata.

Classic and classic styled pservers are by far the most populous, popular and there’s an endless stream of them. However servers are very very FotM and pops can go from 10k to 200 almost overnight

WotLK there’s really only 1 server, it’s popular because there’s no competition. Other’s show up and people hype them up then they die…except warmane which no one likes but everyone puts up with.

Cata, MoP is pretty popular and stable population wise.

Then there are the endless russian legion, and BFA servers. They claim their servers have 9500 people on them but I don’t know how accurate that is.

But let’s talk about WotLK Pservers, let’s see a vision of the future.

Ridiculous raid requirements

What’s with raid leaders and their ridiculous requirements to join? 6.2k GS requirement, multiple achievements. How’re you supposed to have a gearscore that high, if you can never join the raids to get the gear in the first place…

Addon that allows you to fake achievements and get easy spots in Raids :slight_smile:

Since like all private servers, this server seems to be plagued with people that ask for ridiculous requirements to even join a raid (gearscore so high that the loot from the raid would be useless, achievements that you can only get after completing said raid) I figured it is time for me to do my part to try to combat that.

The addon UnderAchiever allows you to fake achievements by simply linking them in game. You can tailor the addon to seem like you got it in a specific date or allow it to randomise it for you. I dowloaded it here:

Tanks leaving dungeon at the start

This is getting annoying as hell, and getting 12 minutes cd when some braindamaged tank decides he doesn’t want to do the instance, hence after he leaves, everyone leaves, which is getting me the cooldown. Is there a way to bypass this cooldown when it happens?

Too many plates 0 tanks

Yo i myself have pala,dk and bear tanks and its insta dungeon but why theres so many plates with so low tank specs?Its annoyng that i created lock and have to wait for *** 30+ on nm dung or 10+ on hc dung coz there are no tanks but server is full of plate players or druids.

brain dead players

I m actually a war tank and I’m kind of masochist. So i do random dungeon and raid, I know it’s hard but the lel is really awfull if it’s not under zero. Even “gear”, and guild players are in this case.

When you play a tank, you can see easily see what’s wrong because if you have no idea of what you are doing, it’s over. I’m ashame by the pve lel, (I’m normaly a pvp player) It oblivious when in Voa most of people only do Toravon. The most simple boss of this raid and people even find the way to wipe.

Firstable: the way people spit on war tank, even in low raid. There are tanks on this server but when you deny an entiere class of course they are less tank. I saw guild, raid wait so long because they refuse war tank. It’s madness. When you play tank you have to know what the boss do or will.

Second: the comp of raid seriously when i saw 2x dpriest, or other thing like that in TOC10 man just wtf. How did they except to have enought sustain?

third: zero knowlege. “lol i came to a raid but idk what i have to do, futhermore i have no idea what i did with my class”. I did Voa 10, I saw fmages, rogues,… (all more or around 5k4 gs) did the same damage as my mate -----------------------------------------------------------------------> a protladin (2k3).
Dps the forst orb, what kind of witchcraft is that?
Move out of flame? derp, I prefere see big numbers
don’t stand in front of onyxia, or give time (stop dps like ******) after the p2 the tank have to repositionning,…

I even saw in dungeon with some 5k8 gs players, the failure. For example on Héraut Volazj when he cast insanity, they even don’t know you have to spread. Or they have to stop dps when Ymiron is under bane.

The answer was IDK, i don’t care. I just want BIG CRIT, BIG GS.

Fourth: Addons, get the **** out of this. Without dbm, gs or others most players are unable to raid.

Don’t tell me" join a guild, it’s better", many of this **** are did by “hight” player on guild.

Enjoy

1 Like