Can we just move on and accept that there wont be RDF

No, if you don’t like something and want a change you have to make your voice heard. And if the developers don’t listen to the majority of the playerbase there is something wrong and will displease a lot of people.

Oh yeah for sure I will “move on” to play something else that isnt blizzard related, simple as that as this isnt the “classic” they tried to sell in my opinion.

You will have to suffer me a bit longer I have some weeks left on my time, despite not even logging on the game for weeks now.

Yeah thats the approach you take to laws and government decisions, Blizzard is a business so if you were really serious about showing them you are unhappy you would put your wallet away and stop giving them money.

Raging on the forums while paying a sub is not “making your voice heard” its wasting your time while the person you are upset with profits from it.

1 Like

We have already moved on. Havent you seen the posts from tanks discussing all the ways we will be taking advantage of the syatem

So you’re telling me, feedback is useless? I am unhappy about the changes but I still enjoy the game.
Giving my opinions on changes is not raging lmao.

Cool beans man. Cool beans.

Itll be back by the end of P3 and id put money on that.

SOOOO happy blizzard is sticking strong and not putting in RDF.

Thanks geessus

1 Like

I completely agree with the blue post from yesterday and all the choices being made in WOTLK classic!

Im so excited to play starting 9/26! Take your PTO now folks!

RDF is BIS

Very stupid idea. The game is going to be unplayable on launch like always. Do NOT waste your PTO.

Well that’s just a silly take, we know from former employees that Blizzard doesn’t support taking PTO. What would Blizz think of you supporting this evil practice?

I’m on a server that was fairly sizable through vanilla and even early TBC, but we’ve lost >60% of the pop. So it’s pretty sleepy now and more guilds are set to leave in the next 4-8 weeks.

No RDF is going to mean a dead server for dungeons by the end of phase 1.

There’s no tweaks to LFG that’s going to fix a lack of people to play for any window outside 5-9pm. That’s not everybody’s reasoning but that’s mine.

Oh no! I take it back,

PTO is German for, back to work everyone! We have a wonderful expansion to put together!

Dual spec wasn’t out at wrath release either, but here we are.

People have been giving feedback on the tool since it’s inception and it hasn’t been updated once.

6 weeks from launch, different builds on beta, pre-patch on the PTR and my Rogue can still queue up as a tank.

Tell me they dgaf without telling me they dgaf.

With the new blue post from yesterday, we already know that blizz is not willing to put RDF in the game

imagine if players took that attitude with Classic. For how many years did Blizzard say no? Yet here we are.

RFD, LFD or whatever you call it should be at least introduced with the release of ICC and the 3 new heroic dungeons because that’s when it came out back in the day.

I’d prefer it be released with Trial of the Crusader/Champion phase. By that time heroic dungeons from release are just speed run for badges. They have little relevance to players other than badges.

2 Likes

This right here. People who haven’t played the game in over a decade have no clue about the current state of Retail. They make RDF the boogieman because it’s easier than actually looking into the topic further.

1 Like

Can we just move on and accept that there wont be RDF

Nah

1 Like

lol my post was flagged as trolling. wow. I’m starting to feel really good that all of you PRO-RDF are just being ignored by blizzard at this point. You flood the forum all day asking for this and flag everyone that says otherwise. I’m also starting to feel that whenever you say that there’s no social experience in the game anymore, you are the ones of the few people that stays quiet the whole dungeon without interacting at all.

1 Like