Can we just move on and accept that there wont be RDF

Thank you for that suggestion but I am going to have to take a hard pass.

Nobody uses it. Nobody will use it. I use it. No one else does. Instead, they spam LFG for exactly my role until I whisper them. Your words fall on deaf ears as they always have.

Here’s my feedback to improve the current system: Replace it with Wrath’s RDF tool. Job’s done.

1 Like

Its more like:

Blizzard says no to thing A, players get mad.

Blizzard continues to say no to thing A, players still mad.

Blizzard says no to thing B, players slightly mad but honestly not that much (there was plenty of support for removing race/faction change).

10x more Blizzard says no to thing A, players still mad.

Blizzard backtracks on thing B.

Mad players suddenly think “look, it worked for thing B so it must work for thing A!”

Then Bloomsday (yes we all know hes generally a troll) comes in and points out that thing B and thing A are not the same based on this history.

Its not necessarily the case that continuing to be mad on the forums is pointless, but to believe it is the same as the race/faction change decision is silly. Go ahead and continue to be mad and voice your opinion on the forums, but don’t delude yourself into believing the race/faction change decision means you are likely to be successful on RDF.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! EUREKA!

Logic returns! Thank you Denwen.

1 Like

Youll have heirlooms this time, unlike in TBC and Vanilla.

RDF is unnecessary, please move on.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No, you never understood my point.

Now you’re coping about goal posts when I already kicked the field goal a while ago.

Has always been my point.

Now you’re the one shifting posts because I never fell, or even got close to your wordplay trap.

I’m not answering, nor do I care to answer your irrelevant question, when all I was doing was showing you the fault in your original logic.

Grip that L tighter.

Really? Cause the crowd’s cheering for me, they’re coming out in support of me, after I made a slam dunk!

I accuse you of shifting goal posts, and your rebuttal is “NO U!!!”?

It’s because you can’t answer it. Answering it would show that your comparison doesn’t work at all.

I have yet to hear in detail why Blizz classic team are leaving RDF out…Im not buying the overly vague “social fabric” argument. I have to believe with classic/ SoM something is not working as intended for whatever reason and they simply can’t figure it out.

lol, this guy living in his own reality. Trolls gonna troll. STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.

LOL ya bro retail has more subs, i’m currently only subbed to retail because I hate classic so much!

2 Likes

Nope.

The LFG Tool they made, is trash and will never not be trash.

RDF is superior in every way. People aren’t going to give up on RDF just because blizzard are incompetent fools.

2 Likes

If you just “move on” that teaches blizzard that if you ignore the players it’s still ok to make crap decisions.

Rdf wasnt out in ph1 og wrath so im assuming their logic is to leave it out of phase 1 classic wrath, regardless of the patch , then probably add it phase2

Probably not. Changes are unacceptable.

I mean considering the new lfg tool is just bulliten board with better looking UI, probably not, the new lfg chat is just going to be filled with the same spam anyway

:sunglasses: :popcorn: :+1:

Best news on the forums all week.

3 Likes

Glad Blizzard is not putting in RDF

1 Like

cant wait to use the dogmanure system they gave us and use the effin chat spam ooooooooooooo cant wait

You’re right. The best decision if you are truly unhappy is to unsubscribe and stop playing the game. Voting with your wallet is always the best way to let a business know they messed up.

See you in wotlk though.

I didn’t once say anything about unsubbing though.

Edit: Deleted post above was supposed to be a response to.