Can we just get rid of this broken Group Finder tool?

RDF or LFG, it doesn’t matter. With the current LFG system, the chances of finding them on your server for the same content through LFG is a pretty low odd. And unless you add them onto your BNet, it is the same thing as to if it were through RDF.

Please, keep up this low effort trolling.

Group Finder was a QOL tool that was in TBC, but wasn’t present at launch of TBCC. You tool.

Agency requires having options. RDF adds more options and hence increases agency.

1 Like

Anecdote time? I’ve met so many of the same people I played with prior and it’s been one of the best parts of classic. Adding each other and playing with one another again in the future.

If that’s unfamiliar to you because you’re on a megaserver or didn’t make friends then it’s a you problem. There’s a game for you already that doesn’t care about community and lets you instant teleport everywhere, go play that.

An RDF group is a pug.

You have options. You can do the daily or not. You’re abusing the term heavily.

Did you just not play Classic at all until now?

1 Like

No I’m not.

Without RDF I do the daily or I don’t.

With RDF, I do the first dungeon I get, I drop eat a short debuff and requeue, or don’t do a daily at all.

I have more agency with RDF, 3 options is > than 2 options.

I said manually, can you not read?

Circumventing game systems is not a valid “option”. Abuse terms and abuse systems. I’m shocked!

Does this look like a Mega Server to you?
https://i.imgur.com/EmqoqKM.png

Seriously, does this look like a mega server to you?

Oh, I made friends. Please, continue your low effort trolling.

Nope they didn’t that’s 70% of the pro rdf. They didn’t play classic and they were “waiting for wrath”

The other 30% hate dungeons and want to get them over as quickly and quietly as possible and get to the rewards

2 Likes

Yes and all your experiment proves is what we’ve been telling you this whole time, most people don’t care about chat pugging when they just want to smash a dungeon.

Dropping and requeuing is not circumventing anything, it is simply using the system.

No. It proves that RDF kills manual groupmaking. So your “don’t like it don’t use it” BS argument is… BS.

Because manul group forming for face roll content is not super popular.

That’s not a problem.

It’s literally rerolling a daily. It’s circumventing the point of dailies.

And some of us want it because low level zones are dead no thanks to the boost, and timezones because of being on Oceanic.

It’s all people did before RDF, and that’s when the game was most popular.

Guess you’re wrong!

So I agree with this completely my point was about heroics

Sorry if I didn’t make that clear.

I feel like leveling dungeons are were most people agree and are willing to compromise