Can we give Void Elves the Green Eyes?

You’re the one with the claim that they were all restored. If they weren’t then some could have been velves

Theyre just jealous that we look awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

I personally like my Void Elf too. He’s an SPriest and ever since they made it so the aura is way way more transparent with a glyph, I’ve played him much more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure give them our hair too

Can’t find source and since silvermoon hasn’t been updated since its creation, I can’t find a gameplay source. What about the void elf unlock quests, do any present featured green eyes before turning? I don’t exactly recall the whole questline.

Overall i prefer the look and aesthetic of the void elves, but blood elves price hair and chinstrap facial hair are very on point.

I dont know if i would swap out my current hair for the prince hair cut, but i am pretty jealous of blood elves having a the chinstrap beard.
Its the only thalassian customisation that isnt just on the chin XD

Maybe one day we elves can get some sideburns or something haha

Yeah I’m fine with eye colors being available to everyone.

Their leaders eyes are green.

https://i.imgur.com/U48OxZT.jpg

Do you see why it’s so weird now?

Furthermore both Void Elves and Blood Elves can be all skin colours now which isn’t something explored canonically, i don’t see why they can’t both also get more eye colours too.

Be worse than when the well of eternity blew up lol

1 Like

Or you could race-change to a better race.

2 Likes

Blood Elf eye color is (usually) related to whatever magic their are using. So a Void Elf Warlock having green eyes would not be out of the question.

Edit: Correction. Their eye glow is determined by their magic. Eye color can be whatever.

Yeah that one never made any sense. You are telling me that when Belves had access to practically unlimited Arcane magic none of them turned into the wretched? But when they lost the Sunwell and had very limited access to magic it is suddenly a problem? What?

Hmm,this is interesting same family and now against each other.Now,that’s warcraft.

Indeed.

Think of it a bit like electricity. The Sunwell provided a steady output at a rate that was perfect for the High Elves. With it gone, they lost their electricity. Some resorted to grabbing nuclear power rods, and were burnt out/overloaded.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with anything.
Edit: I wasn’t talking about generally giving things from one faction to another, I was talking about poaching BE-specific things to give them to the alliance ones, which BEs don’t get access to or are opposed to BEs lorewise.

1 Like

Give them color changing light bulb eyes lol

2 Likes

Nah, your just entitled. Then you cone around asking “why is no one playing anymore?”

No one likes playing with entitled ppl.

What would be the point of an high elf AR if VE/BE has all the HE customizations already?

Unless they delete both races it would be pointless is what it is.

4 Likes

I would rather Void Elves get a unique eye color since they don’t have one.

It’s strange they never received Void Eyes like Xal’atath when we have both Light and Fel Eyes for Blood Elves.

Maybe the Purple Eyes could have served as that if they where Exclusive to Void Elves but that ship has sailed.

But it is quite odd that a race with Void in their name does not have Voided Eyes.

Hope we get a port of Xal’atath’s eyes.

3 Likes

That would be cool. Maybe they could get runes or more void features too, like star cursed hair effects.

Give the VE players that enjoys the void aspect of the race a bone already.

4 Likes

It was theirs first, many blood elves still use it, and it’s still more iconic to them than blue, gold, or purple. You never had it as a customization in the first place, and Blizzard shouldn’t bend the knee to give it to you as they did with the blood elves’ skin tones, hair colors, and two of their other eye colors.

It’s exhausting seeing actually neglected races like Kul Tirans, Mag’har, Zandalari, and vulpera continue to get either nothing or next to nothing while races that do get regular updates keep asking for more.

It really is. It’s well over two years away, but it’s an elf-focused expansion, so, of course, all discussion of it has drowned out discussion of The War Within; which was mainly about that expansion’s proper abbreviation, how disappointed everyone is with getting earthen as an allied race over nerubians or sethrak, and how it should’ve finally introduced tinkers, anyway. Between the two, I just want to skip to TLT already.

4 Likes

I mean, plenty of races have green eyes.

We’re at a point where there isn’t a good explanation for why all races don’t have access to all eye colors, including glowing and non-glowing variants. Every race can be a Warlock, so every race having green glowing eyes doesn’t even feel absurd.

When was the last time Void Elves got an update? Pretty sure it was early Shadowlands, an entire expansion ago.

War Within feels like a filler expansion.

Also, and this is just my personal speculation, but players genuinely seem to be more engrossed in content that happens in older zones. I know I certainly like seeing updated zones, showing us how time’s passage has affected the land. It’s even nice just getting updated environments and buildings.

While Midnight being about elves is absolutely part of it’s appeal for lots of players, I think another part of it is that we’re seeing an older set of zones revisited and updated.

2 Likes