Can we give Void Elves the Green Eyes?

Yes, but green is green so it would look nice haha

I mean, they can be warlocks. So it doesn’t really make sense that they don’t have the option. :person_shrugging:

Meanwhile female humans, a worgen reskin, updated Night Elves and soon dwarves in the Horde, neutral Gilneas and a neutral night elf home… but yeah… protect those precious blood elves at all costs! xD

2 Likes

I just made a new Void Elf, and was surprised how many Silvermoon scholars are in the Telogrus Rift.

I personally am fine with Blood Elves keeping Silvermoon to themselves, but the antagonism and put downs of Void Elves from some players- (bargain basement elves, emo elves, wallmart elves, traitor elves… )seems uncalled for since the in game elves are not having issues with each other.

2 Likes

No

3 Likes

Void elves do not have green eyes because canonically the source of their magic is not fel. The void elves with non-purple eyes represent those that have yet to develop an affinity with the void, just like it took time for those blood elves who used fel to develop golden eyes after using the restored sun well. This bit of lore is neatly packaged between all of the high elven varieties, so personally I’d like the options to stay as is.

I firmly believe that at this point, blizzard just gives in like the whipped babies they are in hopes you guys will shut up. Unfortunately, all that does is encourage you to tantrum louder and louder.

The elves need to take a seat at the back of the freaking line and hush up. So many other races are ignored bc blizzard can’t do enough to satisfy you whiners. The whole Midnight expansion is going to be absolutely miserable.

10 Likes

The lore for this is in BfA.

I’m all for letting Void Elves have green eyes but I would hate to see them taken away from Blood Elves.

See picture upper left.

For night elves yeah
But nothing for void elves becoming them

And when Blood Elves were announced at Blizzcon as being put into World of Warcraft as playable, Chris Metzen originally stated that they were using Fel magic, and that’s why they had green eyes.

Relevant part at 10:40

That you think we’re gatekeeping is more telling about you.

EDIT: FYI they moved away from depicting the eyes as you keep wanting to suggest.

3 Likes

What makes sense is that none of them had green eyes at the time because get this, the sunwell had been repaired for a long time and blood elves already had their eye colors go back. In the lore anyway. But since you’re using a bogus lore reason to justify it, so will I.

However, it does make sense some Void Elf Warlocks would end up having green tinged eyes due to how they keep showing their eyes are influence by ambient magic.

I suspect that’s why they gave them to Nightborne too.

I’d be curious for an explanation why Night Elven eyes don’t follow this trend.

I have a feeling they have quite the high expectations but I’m waiting to see.

I got a life to live and can go with the flow.

1 Like

Where does it say all blood elves eyes were restored?

I wasn’t gonna bother replying to you but I figured why not because I don’t care about the pointless past stuff Void Elves got you still look really bad with our customizations and most players whether they are Void Elves or other races acknowledge that because your hairstyles look awful and you have no nice jewelry or accessories like we do so you lack the actual High Elven elegance that we have. (Further than that without tentacles in your hair you have actual holes in your hairstyles because they didn’t bother taking the time to fill in the hairstyles when they removed them.)

As for Dark Rangers I haven’t been one to complain about that except that Nightborne didn’t get it since it seemed weird to me that they are elves and supposedly all elves got that and somehow they were left out but past that nope.

Finally about the whole Void Elf Paladin thing I’ve never been a direct supporter of that specifically but I am a major supporter of all classes for all races and a lot of my posts have shown that since Warlocks for all because I was super happy to get Warlocks for all so I have said many times in many posts I hope eventually everyone else can be as happy as I am when they open up all classes for all races.

Next time you might wanna get the actual facts before wasting your time pinging me about stuff I actually haven’t done or said that literally anyone could go back and see in my post history.

7 Likes

When the thing that made their eyes go green in the first place got fixed?

Where does it say all blood elf eyes were restored? I’m waiting for a source

Where does it say there’s any left?