Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

He’s being self-deprecating about his art.

Cafe Terrace at Night.

It’s my favorite.

2 Likes

Actual, definitional, skill issue.

If they have to overgear M0 then they will never beat any key without also overgearing that. Doesn’t deny them from progressing or from gearing, but that’s where they are.

Figured he might of been trying to say ‘vinn diagram’. Then I looked at the image.

isn’t this the same thing ? the titles are arbitrary . at the end of the day you just want easier content . just play mythic 0

If it’s a skill issue then how am I supposed to overcome the content?

Because right now I just get yelled at and cyberbullied to the point where I get a prescription of zoloft and chug a bottle of Nyquil.

They don’t though. The avg player can do 6/7’s

Low keys were pretty awful when I tried them on alts before the squish. People never did mechanics or interrupted. If I wanted to gear an alt now, I’d honestly just do delves, even if they brought the “low” keys back.

They did just fine in M+ up until season 4. Because they were able to work their way up, learn, fail, go back down in keys, go up in keys and finally hit their goal and their ceiling.

Now?

They’re literally at their ceiling to begin with.

Therein lies the issue.

I did delves and I am 609 and when I stepped into a +4 it was 100x more difficult than a tier 8 delve.

I think 2s-4s are way overtuned.

literally wrote it in my post to you. in m0 because hte only way you fail low keys is failing mechincs.

normal heroic mythic 0 they made the overall climb smoother. if they can do a mythic 0 wiht no problem then a +2 shouldnt cause that much grief. if it is then you are doing mechanics wrong.

Higher ilvl could be obtained when they were capped at m10-12…but they were still capped. How is this any different? And to be fair i did use m0-2

It is because the “difficulty” changes based on many factors. Why does content get “easier” with new/better gear? If difficulty wasnt relative, it would scale based on gear, but it doesnt…its static and thus influenced by outside sources

Prime example of difficulty being relative

Because difficulty is relative and you wont accept that. If people under m0 gear are beating it and people above m0 gear are hitting a wall, whats the difference if the difficulty is the same for both parties?

1 Like

Is there a reason they cant practice more and get better?

thats a personal problem not a dungeon problem.

Is there a reason you are doing so poorly in +2s yet you are here trying to act like you are a master at the game?

Yall are getting invited to keys?

2 Likes

it did exactly what it was supposed to when it was introduced last season. they felt fine. now they have changed their though process for dungeons and want to make 10+ a difficult challenge and so far they have succeeded. its fun

I am, but I am showing up drunk and bricking their key with my lack of knowledge of the mechanics, and then they try to yell at me but I am too drunk to read what they are saying.

I guess i didnt realize i was doing so poorly in 2s?

Okay person posting on their alt. M0 is essentially what a +10 was in dragonflight. That was a drastic shift in difficulty from what players were accustomed to. Heroic was so faceroll it was laughable, the transition to M0 was night and day for some players. I just laugh now these people posting on their alts are the most egotistical and condescending of the forum community.

2 Likes