Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

Spell Density.

1 Like

10s do not feel like 20s
they feel like 25’s, the squish did not happen the way it shouldve imo

What skill issue?

Quiver, who I think agrees with me that OP’s issue doesn’t actually need solved, still said it’s weird needing to grind away at rating when our ilvl is good enough to go higher.

Like, I get it, you want OP to be bad, and maybe they are idk, but I don’t see what point you could possibly make here.

1 Like

There’s also a macro command you can type to turn off floating numbers, both dps and heals…

/console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 0
/console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 0

Yeppers. You can completely eliminate the spells and keep all other graphics up to par.

1 Like

Also, how do you get the target plates to stack up?

I have the setting Stacking Nameplates on in the options, but they DO NOT I repeat they DO NOT stack like they do when I watch people streaming this game. When I watch people stream it the nameplates stack in a perfect box together and mine, while they are stacked, there is always so much space between them and they are never grouped together all nicely.

Options/Interface/Nameplate Motion Type

Spell density, so a graphical setting issue. So not skill in playing, but skill in setting. Looks like we solved the case.

1 Like

Oh man thank you!

I knew there had to be a setting lol

2 Likes

Give that a go for a bit and see if your new numbers are prettier than the current ones.

Stand on the outside and use your 5m melee range to hit the mobs instead of standing in the middle.of everything

So I changed it to Essential.

It was on Dynamic, which looks like it shows literally everything in a pixelated soup.

1 Like

To be fair they feel that way because they get fortified and tyrannical at the same time at 10.

1 Like

So I have this set to Stacking Nameplates already, but the nameplates are usually all over the place still.

Is this because I am not playing with my camera facing straight into the ground?

Is that how most people play now?

Bad is definitely subjective. Their ilvl is plenty high enough. I think its more so not paying attention and getting merc’d by cones and such.
Happens to the best of us, especially when too many mobs are pulled.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. I don’t use stacking, and I don’t play top-down.

I absolutely hate that, it takes me out of the virtual world, and makes me feel like I’m playing Starcraft, when I do that.

Apparently its how you’re supposed to be doing serious business M+/Raid WoW encounters, per the content creators and world first videos.

As a casual, I don’t. My eyesight is too bad to play that zoomed out/back, when in top/down viewing angle.

Man with Enh even if you AREN’T running LF now, you’re tabbing through to apply lightning rod. I do my best but sometimes interrupts slip through the cracks. I really need to stop being lazy and set up a proper focus target system that works for me.

It isn’t, because higher gear can be obtained. Thus, why I keep trying to move you away from ilevel, but you won’t stop.

It isn’t. Unless you’d like to claim that Normal, Heroic and Mythic are really all the same difficulty, it’s just relative with gear.

It isn’t for an entire group of people that are having these issues with how things were changed.

Not skipping the gearing ladder. You literally ignored the part where people were overgeared for what drops in 0s and still hitting a brick wall.

But that doesn’t fit your narrative, so… I guess there’s nothing left to discuss. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

imgur. com/p09Tj2z

Here we have a Van Gogh level drawing of what I am talking about with nameplates.

On the left side of the beautiful picture we can see what I have now. The nameplates are technically stacked, but they are all over the place. Some to the left, some to the right, etc. They are staggered.

On the right side is what I see streamers get. They are in this perfect box, stacked directly on top of each other.

How do I get that? Is it camera angle facing the ground?

?

/10charr