Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

Well George Carlin said in one of his specials that swimming in sewage strengthened his immune system and now he never gets sick (before he died, but it had nothing to do with swimming in sewage)

And delves ‘killed’ the 2 to 5 range as well :joy:
I had to work up my score being full 606 just to dps queue into 5s and 6s.

1 Like

You won’t see that next season. Because we won’t have keys saved up to spam them for that gear.

I am 609 and I have to run 0s and 2s now.

Sounds like fun!

Yep, they are leaving the gear alone to feel good in Heroic Raids and Delves. I don’t need them squishing gear cause someone can’t stay alive in an M+ from lack of gear or skill.

Which class are you playing?

Assassination Rogue.

Thats fine. Delves added a nice buffer so to speak for m+.

I know Ive ran waaaay more delves than keys. Heck I hit 50 delves the week before they fully unlocked. So many 3s lol.
Can’t imagine my count now.

Ive ran maybe 20 keys?

Should at least be an option to gear through dungeons but I agree delves are far superior mostly cuz mythics are too hard plus delves have guaranteed loot

M0 is very easy, because nobody needs to be running it in 580 gear. That’s the recommended starting point, but there are still a multitude of other sources available, even beyond the 593 it drops.

1 Like

Some at the time was saying that was God telling him “Heh, no, sorry.”

I do remember his skit about only washing in five strategic places, funny stuff.

1 Like

Considering Assassins are, at best, a mid-tier average DPS in the A-Tier, sound to me like you might want to hit some Delves and get better gear before you try again.

Sin is doing fine, and Sudden Demise is pretty desirable in general.

1 Like

They’re literally one of the best M+ specs in the game right now. It’s in raid that they fall short.

…which is very bizarre to think about, considering that Sin’s AoE has historically been abysmal, but right now its AoE is among the best of the best.

1 Like

I am 609.

I need to be even higher for a +4?

The biggest problem I have is this…

The tank pulls a group of enemies and I shadowstep in to get things rolling. Now, all I see are a mix of particles and colors and abilities going off to the point where I can, to be perfectly honest, barely see which direction the enemies are facing or if there are even bloody swirlies on the ground. My character is just inside this huge pile of bloated animations and then all the sudden my health is at 5% and my cheat death went off.

What am I supposed to do? My eyesight is perfectly fine.

So then OP just has a skill issue. If you are claiming a Sin in 609 should be cruising through M0s without a hiccup.

It’s not supposed to feel good. Go buy tokens and have someone carry you for gold. That’s what wow is now days man. M+ wasn’t designed for anything else except token sales generation

Because 580 IS their end game. Well all things considered, i think m0-m+2 is actually where theyd cap out now

Difficulty is relative. The gear you have changes that “level” of difficulty.

M0 is as faceroll at 580 as Heroic is at 567. Its amazing what proper gearing does to that relative difficulty.

If you skip the gearing ladder, yes. Just like im sure heroic dungeons would be a significant jump from leveling dungeons if someone were to try them at 512 ilvl

I would turn down, or off, spell effects in your Graphic settings so you can see your targets and stuff on the ground.

Is there actually a setting for that?

What is it called?

Good lord praise the sun.