Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

The whole M+ systems needs an overhaul

2 Likes

They are way too hard. There’s no reason I should be unable to run a M0 with my gear, ilvl, and skill. I mean FFS…

I love the expansion, but I have been getting absolutely brutal results from all of my hard work. Yes, hard work.

What basement dwelling sweatlord is in charge of deciding how difficult this stuff is supposed to be and how little to no rewards are given in the process? Devs need to come out of the basement and look around, people have lives!!!

1 Like

2’s are a great way to get into M+ and learn all the mechanics.

They’re harder than in the past but with Delve gear should be accessible to everyone.

I’m 613 and can easily be deleted in a +5 not standing in bad. Just from tank busters and/or the 500000000000000000000th spell cast after the first 499999999999999999999999 have been interrupted, or if my defensives are on CD from the previous pull.

The mob casting change on top of the tank/heal nerfs and dungeon tuning have made M+ a complete clown fiesta and are most definitely way out of line right now

2 Likes

I ran a T8 delve at 547 ilvl and did a world tour mythic 0 at 551 ilvl. The difference between the people running keys above a 4 is that they hit the interrupt button. That will instantly shoot you up at least 3 key levels, then you dodge the swirlies on the ground and that take you up to 7’s easily. From there, focus on your rotation and learn to use defensive. At key level 7 you get a -15s penalty for failing to hit a defensive, no better teacher than the school of hard knocks.

It’s the same thing, why bother? I just wish they made M+ fun again, this season is the most boring one ever since G’huun. It’s actually UNENJOYABLE to do keys, even the ones you time

1 Like

If you’re crashing out of 2-5 you’re displaying a fundamental maladaptiveness to m+ as a concept and should limit the scope of your activities to something more suitable. Not all content has to be for everyone, try some Delves.

Don’t be an elitist snob or so toxic… sheesh.

/sarcasm

I think I speak for everyone when I say… stop talking like that.

You’re on the world of warcraft forum for god’s sake.

the gap between heroic to m0 to m2 really feels bad.

as a player who likes to hit 2-2.5k m+ score, jumping in to a brand new expec at the equivalent of an old +10 (or even +9 or whatever) just feels bad.

i want/need a place to learn the route and the mob count with a timer where the consequences for mistakes are lighter.

m2 does not feel that way at all.

1 Like

This is exactly what I want.

I don’t want to be learning all of this in an equivalent to a +12.

I don’t even know how that makes sense to anybody.

There isn’t much of a difference between mythic and +2, aside from the addition of Xal’atath. Some players are trying to present the gap as though it’s much larger than it actually is.

1 Like

That was always the case in high keys. The fun part of doing mythic keys is watching meters and trying to do as much damage as possible. Fun isn’t dodging a million things to avoid being one shot and not being able to get casts off because your character is getting grabbed and knocked consistently.

1 Like

If you have a moderate level of skill at wow, these aren’t hard.
Spamming 8 delves for weeks for 603 stuff is also not difficult.

And if blizz was designing this stuff around “basement sweatlords”, do you honestly think it would be this easy to get your hands on +5 m+ gear or even 610 pieces (from maps) would be obtainable by those who touch grass?

I’ll put it another way then, you’re not good at the game and should do something within it that is easier.

Let hard content be hard, it’s not some slight against you it’s simply providing for those that want more of a challenge.

Stop crying that hard content exists and let people enjoy it. To reiterate:

They can’t do that, they completely killed low M+ with the gear you get from delves.

If they revert the M+ squish it’s gonna be even worse.

Actual ghost town.