Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

Accusing someone else of something you’re doing is another debate tactic

So uh, is it supposed to be irony here?

I don’t even know what the question was except that the past half hour was wasted saying a subjective statement is truth and then saying “find it yourself” when asked to present said “truth” you were talking about, which is a page of the Trust Me Bro textbook for trolling.

1 Like

Someone else was presenting the truth to him, not me. I was just commenting on how he replied to that truth being presented, originally just asking for clarification on their statement about the truth.

What happened then was someone who tried using various debate tactics to get out of trying to elaborate on their comment because they couldn’t, they were just using debate tactics on someone else to troll.

At some point you just get tired of the feces, and you push back. Just can’t let people trash for the world for their own persornal entertainment.

If you push your feces back you’ll get a stomach ache.

At least when you finally go, you go in style.

1 Like

So, you tried jumping in to bolster one side of the discussion by derailing and attacking the other side instead of simply providing supporting evidence?

Just taking a brief peek back, I kind of discredited arguments because they were talking about 1.5 million Health for something when basic trash mobs even in normal dungeons have over five times that and are still completely trivial content.

Paraphrasing.

The evidence was already supplied by the first person. A second person said its not evidence, and me the third person said to the second person that the first person gave you evidence, and that you need to explain actually why its not evidence, and not just say its not evidence. The second person instead of clarifying to the third, trolled argued the third using debate tactics, that I the third person kept countering.

The onus is on the second person to either say they are not willing to explain further why they don’t accept the first persons evidence to the third person, or to actually explain why they don’t accept the first persons evidence to the third person, and not for the third person to reiterate the first persons evidence, as that’s just a debate tatic of misdirection, and doesn’t answer the question of why the second person thinks the first persons evidence is not actually evidence…

Again, the evidence was already given by the first person.

I don’t think any of you actually know what the hell you’re talking about anymore.

It is highly entertaining though.

1 Like

That’s the sad part of all this, that some people get enjoyment out of seeing others argue, or by causing arguments for their own amusement.

Not exactly healthy socializing, and its very toxic.

Anyway, I’m done, going to mute this topic, and go eat dinner.

Ngl I got lost in the salad.

1 Like

I knew these vegans would be a problem.

2 Likes

The “evidence” was a subjective statement. That’s all it is.

M0 was completely dead and served zero purpose before the squish except for people to spam run 4 of them in the Mythic Weekly. They were not challenging or difficult and were soloable within the first season by LFR geared alts.

After the squish, M0 took the place of low keys and went without the timer, as people wanted something rewarding without the nature of timed keys. Delves further added to it by giving people an option that didn’t require 5 people for the same challenge, as low delves are easier but higher delves are harder than M0.

For people who actually enjoy Mythic Plus, the squish has been positive in that there is no longer a mile long Gulf of useless key levels because low keys (sub +10 pre squish) were effectively made soloable with gear.

That most people were only doing M+ in the first place for the welfare gear, and delves have taken over that niche?

1 Like

There are still low keys. What are you talking about?

And they readjusted difficulties so maybe heroic dungeons should now count? They’re hard, allegedly.

Define low? Been doing from +2-+5ish and they definitely don’t feel like they’re unnecessarily difficult. M0 is pretty straightforward by itself unless you get a group who literally can’t press buttons.

no they wouldnt. you cant do that without squishing ilvls altogether.as a whole. you would basically break content in the middle of an expansion. this is the reason squishes happen AT THE PREPATCH PART SO THEY DONT BREAK THE ENTIRE GAME IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EXPANSION.

1 Like

Why are you yelling?

He didn’t say when to squish, he said what to squish instead. Can still squish the gear instead

I figured out how to stack the nameplates nice and tight together.

You download the AdvancedInterfaceOptions addon, and in the Cvar Browser section, you type Overlap, and you change the vertical setting from 1.1 down to around 0.5, so it makes less room between the nameplates and has them nice and stacked together.

It’s great!