Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

You need to answer that first.

I don’t need to explain self-evident statements to you. In your own words;

Word salad is not self-evident statements, they are debate tactics that someone uses when they can’t back up their position any more.

An assertion that it is word salad does not make it word salad. Further, the crux of its meaning already was explained to you. Which I presume you saw while you were fishing around for a quote. This didn’t take you 5m to post;

they smoothed out the progression through the dungeon difficulties making things like heroic dungeon actually needed.

its really not im actually tanking one right now on my new tank at 540 ilvl and im doing fine. its a learning curve for a reason people need to learn if they are struggling the are eithier
a) missing gear and cant make up for it in skill. nothing wrong with that some people are new here.
b) dont understand some of the mechanics and either should read the guide on them or drop back down to heroic.

this applies to all content. if heroic raid is kicking your guilds but then maybe you should be there right now. this isnt a new concept and people are freaking out acting like blizz is tryin to make you be a world first raider.

1 Like

No, you never answered my question with a real answer, just debate tactic word salad.

Still waiting for your real answer.

If argue 0-10 is for “learning”

Keep waiting. Maybe when you provide those quotes I’ll offer an olive branch and explain relativity and subjectivity to you.

Or you could just Google it, they’re very simple concepts.

The onus is on you, and you are failing.

Wow, so another attempted debate tactic, followed by a non-answer. Got it.

You really shouldn’t troll.

What, is it annoying when someone does the same garbage to you that you do to them?

You’ll forgive me foregoing tears.

Yo I do the content and I think everything grizzle has said up to this message is 100% correct

You are dealing with a genuine skill issue

(post deleted by author)

the entire progression up to lvl 12s is learning. then after that its still learning

i thyink the word you are looking for is boring. it was alot more boring. people look at it with rose tinted glasses.

Don’t let it happen again.

We don’t tolerate that around here.

Objectively…youre not wrong

idk why you replied to me with this it makes no sense in the context of what I said lol

Probably hit it accidentally when the chat was moving. Was certainly toward me.

In the past week I have had around 10-12 people message me in game to tell me they know me from the forum.

Is anyone else famous or as cool as I am?

Accident, apologies. Trying to fight mobs on one screen reply on another. I’ll fix it one sec.

Edit: Went back to look and your comment was now between mine and who I replied to, where it wasn’t before. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Id agree to that tbh